NEWS Milford: I want to stay

The bloke was running around on one leg last year out of position coached by an absolute fucking imbecile, and he played half of 2018 needing a shoulder reconstruction.

***** in here talk about lack of commitment or heart, pretty easy behind a fucking keyboard.
I call it as I see it just like you do princess.

The bloke was running around on one leg last year out of position coached by an absolute fucking imbecile, and he played half of 2018 needing a shoulder reconstruction.

***** in here talk about lack of commitment or heart, pretty easy behind a fucking keyboard.
Sweet so for a million a year he gets 2016, 2017 and 2019 free of charge? ie: don’t bother putting in these years either Milf. You can live off 2015 for a bit longer yet and then your injuries will excuse you for 2018 and 2020.

Here you go, take another million for 2021 while we’re at it...

Sweet so for a million a year he gets 2016, 2017 and 2019 free of charge? ie: don’t bother putting in these years either Milf. You can live off 2015 for a bit longer yet and then your injuries will excuse you for 2018 and 2020.

Here you go, take another million for 2021 while we’re at it...

He wasn’t on a million for 16/17 in which he was one of our better players, earning the contract.

He did have off season surgery in 19 as well I believe, but it wasn’t a notable play through pain situation.

Bur nice try

He wasn’t on a million for 16/17 in which he was one of our better players, earning the contract.

He did have off season surgery in 19 as well I believe, but it wasn’t a notable play through pain situation.

Bur nice try
Oh, what was he on exactly then?

I would still get rid of him even if he does good this year, time for someone else.

To answer my earlier question if Milford can get back to his 2018 form, I can see the Broncos offering him the terms @broncsgoat came up with. 2 years, $750,000 with the idea that he plays his best footy under Kevie and there aren't enough match winners on the market.

It won't be a popular signing among a section of fans but I can't see the Broncos being too cut-throat especially since they're hardly being linked to any players for 2022.

Whether he repays the faith who knows but just as it currently stands, I see that as the bar.

If Milford continues to play like he did in 2020, I can see him being dropped and then picked up out of the QCup by a desperate team.

Oh, what was he on exactly then?

I remember it was reported as $450K under the cap around the time of his signing.

I call it as I see it just like you do princess.
que GIF

I very much doubt that Milford could possibly have a season that spectacular that he could justify a $750,000 contract ever again. Not with the Broncos anyway.
I don't blame him for anything other than being a player who has been on huge money to be our most influential player but unfortunately things haven't worked out for one reason or another.
I think he has had enough chances to stamp his playing abilities on our club but unfortunately just doesn't have it in him.
Broncos need to now move forward with a new plan for success, which is what we're all hopng for at the end of the day.
And hopefully there are better football brains working on this than us.

I wonder if the Tits might try and poach Milf if we lowball him. Cash Taylor is off contract end of year yeah? Would have some money in the kitty if he left. Plus he used the old homesickness angle when he moved back here, GC isn't far away...

I wonder if the Tits might try and poach Milf if we lowball him. Cash Taylor is off contract end of year yeah? Would have some money in the kitty if he left. Plus he used the old homesickness angle when he moved back here, GC isn't far away...

They have Sexton coming through. He will play ISC this year. Surely they see how that plays out before signing anyone.

Last edited:
The scary thing is and what complicates whether to re-sign him or not is that despite how poor Milf has been in the last couple of years he's still probably been our best half in that time.

Last edited:
I very much doubt that Milford could possibly have a season that spectacular that he could justify a $750,000 contract ever again. Not with the Broncos anyway.
I don't blame him for anything other than being a player who has been on huge money to be our most influential player but unfortunately things haven't worked out for one reason or another.
I think he has had enough chances to stamp his playing abilities on our club but unfortunately just doesn't have it in him.
Broncos need to now move forward with a new plan for success, which is what we're all hopng for at the end of the day.
And hopefully there are better football brains working on this than us.
Whether he deserves it or not is another question entirely. If the Broncos look to re-sign him, I doubt they'll reduce his contract too significantly. Again the only way I see him playing for $400K is if he's dropped entirely and he accepts a smaller contract to play in a good team.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Lozza
  • winslow_wong
  • bert_lifts
  • Johnny92
  • DMZ
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.