NEWS Milford: I want to stay

@Wolfie you yankin my crank or are you being legit here?

BGoat having fucking heart palpitations for a second there.
Why would the future of our club sign with parra, didn’t believe it for a second.

wolfie Rick rolling everyone was pretty funny tho

I think its more because of this really 😂

Eels have just signed a 3 year deal with Maccas. The cards are back in NSW!

Every man has his price

HTremayne Durham

Why would the future of our club sign with parra, didn’t believe it for a second.

wolfie Rick rolling everyone was pretty funny tho

Not joking this time, but Staggs to the Eels is probably our biggest competition if we are talking about the future of the Broncos. I'd put money on it being them if he jumps ship.

Not joking this time, but Staggs to the Eels is probably our biggest competition if we are talking about the future of the Broncos. I'd put money on it being them if he jumps ship.
Sinking bevvies with some of the guys last month, they certainly do want him. Apparently already tabled a release offer.

Sinking bevvies with some of the guys last month, they certainly do want him. Apparently already tabled a release offer.

He's had contact with them more than once i gather.

Milf will be able to borrow his Maccas card whenever he’s in Sydney.

Did I do the milf loves maccas joke right?

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Broncorob
  • Justwin
  • Sproj
  • Mighty Bronx
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • I bleed Maroon
  • BroncosAlways
  • IceWorks
  • Astro
  • pennywisealfie
  • Mr Fourex
  • Painin the Haas
  • lynx000
  • bert_lifts
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.