NEWS Milford: I want to stay

Be nice if he did at least some things by himself, like be a leader or set some standards or keep himself in shape in seasons other than contract years or step up when the heat is on and not go into hiding at the backends of sets / games. These are not things you should need help with if you are a million dollar player.
POTY 18

There is a lot at play with the whole milf situation, my opinion is that there isn’t a half worth their salt without a star FB lingering behind them, teams are too good defensively now without a legit attacking weapon cruising around behind the play to create doubt in the defensive line for a half to take full advantage of. Boyds decline did not help milf one little bit, couple that with Glenn massive decline and him being forced to do all the kicking, no wonder he shit the bed. Mind you his kicking is pretty damn good (apart from the stupid midfield bombs). You put tedy, sheck, poopyhouse, ponga behind him with a half decent line running back rower and you watch the line breaks. I think he’ll be better this year but we still have a shit fb and Glenn beside him and no centre or winger....tough gig

3..2..1 flame away 😂
Oh I dunno, I'd reckon Alfie, Ricky Stuart, Johns, Thurston, Toovey and a few others could still elevate a struggling team even without a legend fullback. I get your point though and yes Milford didn't have a lot of quality support but the Broncos have still produced SOME great tries during the last 5 or so years. Not so much 2020 but our guys aren't a million kilometres away from a decent season. I bet plenty of our guys will pleasantly surprise this year.

Be nice if he did at least some things by himself, like be a leader or set some standards or keep himself in shape in seasons other than contract years or step up when the heat is on and not go into hiding at the backends of sets / games. These are not things you should need help with if you are a million dollar player.

I expect to be hearing this nonsense non-stop when hes lighting ***** up all year.

I expect to be hearing this nonsense non-stop when hes lighting ***** up all year.
What if he doesn’t? Who shoulders the blame? These are some big statements that should be bookmarked/immortalised in a signature. Will you throw it in yours?

What if he doesn’t? Who shoulders the blame? These are some big statements that should be bookmarked/immortalised in a signature. Will you throw it in yours?
He will.

Sure.

Isn't Milford playing on the right side this year? So opposite side to Glenn? Is Riki lining up on that side? And eventually Staggs when he is back?

I'm not sure what you are answering here. No one has ever said he doesn't have talent or even that he can't win games from time to time or even that he hasn't been affected by the Seibold disaster but come on, the things I listed in my post are things HE can control but doesn't. Excuses are fine but when exactly does he actually become accountable for anything in your eyes?

I'm not sure what you are answering here. No one has ever said he doesn't have talent or even that he can't win games from time to time or even that he hasn't been affected by the Seibold disaster but come on, the things I listed in my post are things HE can control but doesn't. Excuses are fine but when exactly does he actually become accountable for anything in your eyes?
I bolded the ‘contract years’ bit.

I’m fully expecting him to be successful and his detractors will just trot that out.

He would take an early release if he could. He is looking for a 3 year deal with them.
Wow. I wonder what the politics behind close doors were that lead to this. All the talk from Kev in the media about Milf, surely he’s been told he’s not wanted next year?

Got some breaking news. Milford is going to be signing for Parramatta.

shocked gif laughing GIF

No big deal if he leaves but who is he being replaced with? I hope we have some plans instead of just releasing players and replacing them with hacks.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Big Del
  • Swordfish
  • Bucking Beads
  • Strop
  • Culhwch
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.