Minichiello's back injury returns

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
SYDNEY Roosters fullback Anthony Minichiello has suffered a recurrence of the back injury that sidelined him for most of the past two seasons.

Minichiello, who had been recapturing the form that earnt him the 2005 Golden Boot award as the game's best player, has been ruled out of Saturday night's match against Penrith and it is unclear exactly how long he will be sidelined for.

http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/news/mi ... 64627.html

Just on the radio, he is out indefinitely.

Hmm, maybe I did put the mock on him eusa_think ....I predicted at the start of the year that he wouldn't see the season out and may be forced into an early retirement. Now, I wonder who else I can practise this new found talent on!! [icon_evillaugh

Emma said:
Hmm, maybe I did put the mock on him eusa_think ....I predicted at the start of the year that he wouldn't see the season out and may be forced into an early retirement. Now, I wonder who else I can practise this new found talent on!! [icon_evillaugh

Most of the Knights team including their coach, several Titans, the rest of the Roosters & the Liberal party.

Hang on the Liberals are doing that to themselves. [icon_evillaugh

Such a shame. Sure, I hate him, but that's only because of how dangerous he can be.

Poor guy. Hope he makes a quick recovery.

least they have a long list of guys to replace him.

Back injuries just don't go away.I said the same thing as Emma.Mason is out to.
Go Panthers.

just because those players are out doesnt mean we dont have the talent to replace them till they are well. its probably best they rest them now when they dont neeed all the high class players in games like this. Panthers have no chance againts our deffence

I don't think he has ever recovered from his back injury. Maybe it has returned or maybe it's precaution? Who knows.

That sucks. Good for Queensland for sure, but I think Mini is one of the most exciting players in the game. Shame when this keeps happening.

Its becoming like Marshall with the shoulder recurrences. Great player and its horrible to see.

Kaz said:
Emma said:

Most of the Knights team including their coach, several Titans, the rest of the Roosters & the Liberal party.

Hang on the Liberals are doing that to themselves. [icon_evillaugh
I'll see what I can do Kaz! Need to start doing the ooga booga chant and pointing the bone at the Parra team I reckon... eusa_think [icon_lol1.

Feel nothing with Minnie having a sore back. [icon_frown He doesn't play for us.

Emma said:
I'll see what I can do Kaz! Need to start doing the ooga booga chant and pointing the bone at the Parra team I reckon... eusa_think [icon_lol1.

Thanks.

Can you do the ooga booga on Bellamy.

Who cares where Mini plays. He won't get back to his best form with his back the way it is.

The Rock said:
His form was quite impressive in the first 4 weeks of the comp - what a shame. I have no doubt that he would have been classed as one of the best ever fullbacks if this injury never occurred.

Yep the guy was a machine, only criticism I could ever have was he tended to make strings of errors or none at all. Once he would dropped one high ball he would likely put down one or two more, but other than that I can;t fault him.

Active Now

• eggstar10
  • Behold
  • Ras
  • Maroon4life
  • Big Del
  • Wolfie
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Redux
  • Behind enemy lines
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Fozz
  • Bish
  • Galah
  • Justwin
  • Fatboy
  • Tim K
  • Waynesaurus
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.