Moo moos v raow raows *spoliers*

A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Game 16 mins in, Panthers up 6-0

Luke Lewis looking the goods as a half back.

Go penriff :mrgreen:

Thurston drops it with the line open 2 meters in front of him ahahahaha

PRINCEY PRINCEY PRINCEY

And the Panthers go 60 mtrs and score hahahaha

How much do the Cows suck at the moment, its like watching your best mate fall over in public, sure you feel sorry for them but **** its funny hahaha

I like the Cowboys but their defence in recent years has been weak. This year it's downright shithouse and they can't get good field position when they have the ball because the opposition is always going 70-80m downfield every set. No matter how good their backline is, without field position they are as much use as wingers are in union.

Luke Lewis is playing halfback!?!?

I rate him very highly as a centre and even as a 5/8th, but he is no halfback. The Cowboys must really suck if they lose this game with Luke Lewis directing the side...

Hell yeah hes like found his feet in that postion, works well ...so far.

Moos score...finally.

10-6

Can't beleive how much Thurston sucks without the threat of Bowen behind him

Well Travis Burns comes on and they score....go figure.

In fact score twice...

Thurston chip and chase and it paid off.

12-10

Maurice Blair.

Geez, couldn't even knock over the rookie 5/8th. Yeah, he's a scary man that Webb.

Mm-hmm.

Cool, panther with a cheap shot while tackling him, Carl gets up push shove and then air swing x2, the Webb lands one then 2, Panthers come from everywhere and Webbs still into him, the Panther getting hit shit himself and covered up and ducked away....dude if you put up you don't stop till your dragged apart....pfft skirt.

Where was that feeling in SOO huh Carl.....pfft skirt.

The Rock said:
Webb throws punches like a sissy.

You stand in front of him. looked like a 2 clean ones got in, and the guy who was swinging back wasn't small hahahaha

Hmm, I did check Blair's stats. Always thought he was a bit small but he seems to have some size. 95kg and 185cm.

It was pretty funny to see him duck away, guess Webb's punch is a stiffer than they looked to me.

The Rock said:
Webb throws punches like a sissy.

You do know that Webb would pinch you and it would make you cry!! [icon_shady

I dunno, I see Rocky and I think it's more likely Webb will give him a nipple cripple and a swirly. [icon_evillaugh

Geez, Cowboys keep giving away dumb penalties. They just don't learn.

WTF is wrong with O'Donnell? Giving away penalties all night and then leads with his forearm at least twice.

Bloody nong.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.