Moo moos v raow raows *spoliers*

Browny said:
Gould will have his weekly rant about the ref again on the Roast I assume

The touch judge should come in for most of the attention IMO. For him to say that O'Donnell forearm/elbow was intentional was laughable. These jokes on the sideline can't even spot a forward pass and then this clown runs in and says someone used an elbow deliberately. We should get rid of touch judges - they are spectators who only come onto the field every now and then so they can get their face on telly.

The ref was brand new to NRL tonight was he not?

Aeetee said:
I thought he knocked it on, was a refs call and I think he called it wrong. Awarded try, drew game, kick missed, now we are in golden point.

Had a $20 all up Melb 13 + into Warriors @ $4.25 1- 12 into Penrith 1-12 @ $3.90 that call cost me $457
also had it for $10 with the Tits 1- 12 and Roosters 1-12 for a collect of $2700 which would be good to have alive :cry:

Wow, just watching the replay. That send off is going to have some talk. Terrible terrible call.

Don't think the ref had much option after the touchies report.

Yeah more a touchie call, he said it was intentional so he had no choice.

The touch judge isn't the one making the calls. How can someone be sent off for that when hitting up the ball?

Touchies report was, he lifted his arm and made contact to the head and it was intentional, the ref isn't left with much choice after that report.

O'Donnell is like Morley was, as soon as he does something that looks slightly bad they immediately assume the worst and assume he had some intent to kill. Crap refereeing and this sort of rubbish happens all the time.

No but the ref has to go off the advice his touch judge gives him, when was the last time you saw a ref go against the touchie in that situation. And yeah you can be sent off, pretty rare, imagine running the ball back arm cocked and you start swinging at the tacklers, i.e intent so you get sent. I know he didn't do that but hell that would be funny to see ;)

O'Donnell will be in trouble for abusing the touch judge.

Just watched it a few times on the NRL highlights video and it is nasty, led and contacted with the elbow. He does have a reputation for being a bit of a grub.

I thought they could get advice from the video ref on those things.

Seemed like the forearm to me not the elbow.

Dirty grub either way in any case. He can sit out the rest of the season given his behaviour in that game.

I always say the elbow instead of forearm. [icon_shru

Unread

Active Now

• PNG Broncos fan88
  • Canga
  • MrRobot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.