Moo moos v raow raows *spoliers*

I must say, the Cowboys have played really well. Just shows what the coach issues were doing. The more I watch Thurston, the more disappointed I get, he makes some really stupid decisions sometimes.

Speaking of dumb decisions how was Blair kicking on the 4th in the second period of extra time within field goal range. He got away with it but you would chop his foot off of you were Elliott

Thurston wasn't the best tonight.

Hasn't been the playing well for awhile.

Well, the ref has experienced it all tonight.

- Fights
- Send Off
- Fights
- Bad Decisions
- Good Decisions
- Fights
- Refs Call
- Game Losing / Winning / Drawing Decision
- Golden Point

Elbow is the joint, forearm is the part between the elbow and wrist. Imagine leading with the elbow - given the point and the fact that it is a small area there can be a lot of damage when there is force behind it. A lot more dangerous than the forearm.

O'Donnell had every right to go off the brain.That was a shocking send off thanks to that stupid touchie.Not the refs fault in any way.
Really exciting game(take off the first 20min) spoilt by stupid send off and that awful injury to Southern.

Hate Golden Point.This shows how bad it is when teams bust their guts for close to 90min and can get 2pts on the ladder for a field goal.(especially when the opposition is down two men)Hadn't had the dumb rule Bluey wouldn't have been injured either.

Bit too much with split screen and the Warriors game being a tight one too.

Gees apart from the Storm /Dogs disaster how exciting have the games been so far this weekend hey!
(Don't watch Manly so can't comment apart from the fact Canberra obviously need a kick up the bum from what I have read)

I thought the Ref had a brilliant game for his first NRL appearance. As far as the sending off, the ref had no choice but to do so after the touchie said it was intentional in his report. I was more annoyed by Thurston's nerve with his "That's a big call" crap after O'Donnell was marched. Arrogance at it highest. O'Donnell could be in ever more trouble for his spray on the sideline official too. Silly man...

Hitman said:
Kaz said:
Southern broke his arm.

It looked horrible.
Broken or dislocated!? eusa_think

On the Footy show they said he has a dislocated shoulder.

Lucky I'm not in the medical profession.

I thought he got what he deserved. Its bloody dangerous if you put an elbow in another player's throat and he definately raised the elbow. Send off good decision IMO.

When was the last time two players were sent off in one round?

Last week Sammut wore 1 red and 1 orange shoe lmao.
"Ohh im kicking crap because of my boots, ill go change them."
Cant believe it took them sooo long to finish the cowboys with 11 players... especialy our 2 key forwards pretty much.
Hope bluey is ok [icon_frown
Lol O'donnel would of been waiting outside the stadium for the touchie to come out so he could give him a beating [icon_evillaugh

Jebadude said:
I thought he got what he deserved. Its bloody dangerous if you put an elbow in another player's throat and he definately raised the elbow. Send off good decision IMO.

He is a grub, he's always involved in these types of so called borderline accidents of football.
He got Priddis earlier on in similar fashion and its the arm not carrying the ball that's doing the damage. He could easily use his hand to push away with but he always uses his forearm/elbow for max damage.

O'Donnell deserves a few weeks off. Given he did the same thing to Michael Monaghan a few years back and broke his jaw in 2 places. 2 in a game is unacceptable, whether intentional or not.

It was nothing compared to the one put on denan Kemp realy... Yea it was bad and it was the second time he did it but he shouldnt of been a send off. Kemp was stopped from making a try saving tackle because of the one oake done.

It wasn't bad.It wasn't even illegal.Take a good look at the pictures and the elbow is not ON the throat.It is the way he runs& palms the players off.Yes it is time the coaches showed him a differant style before he accidentley hurts someone again.IMO he didn't intentionally go out to elbow Lewis.

Too much Laurey Daley judge by media going on with the guy.Can't keep punishing him for what he did 2003 FGS.

Kee said:
It wasn't bad.It wasn't even illegal.Take a good look at the pictures and the elbow is not ON the throat.It is the way he runs& palms the players off.Yes it is time the coaches showed him a differant style before he accidentley hurts someone again.IMO he didn't intentionally go out to elbow Lewis.

Too much Laurey Daley judge by media going on with the guy.Can't keep punishing him for what he did 2003 FGS.

Not illegal? Raising the elbow is illegal.

If a defender has a responsibility to stay away from the head then surely an attacking player carries the same responsibility. If O'Donnell was hit by a defender with an elbow to the throat he would have blown up big time but because he has the ball in his hands its alright. [icon_non

Active Now

• cento
  • Santa
  • Rookie Alan
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • BroncosAlways
  • Inknition
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncos4life
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.