MORE BANNERS!!!

Titans vs EEls is starting that means 24hrs till the Broncos... FIRE UP!!!!

Remind me to never go to a game at Suncorp with the rules. I would get locked up [icon_thumbs_do

GREAT STUFF ON THE BANNERS PEOPLE!!! They are all great!!! Wow Yeh is awesome!!!

F*** YEAH keep them coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIRE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ddd said:
The First Banner

The Second Banner

Keep and eye out for us - row 1, s340

They look fantastic. Really simple - but very very effective! I hope I see them! GREAT JOB!

Now...use them as much as you can without pis*ing any fellow broncos supporters off and of course FIRE UP!!!!!!!

draggx said:
Here is Mine ill be in Bay 526
SDC11133.jpg

And My Cousins they will be in Bay 737
SDC11132.jpg

Great work mate...again the 'WOW YEH' theme is a very good 1! well done!!!

and the special K one is even better, thats awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

C'Mon people dont forget to chuck a plastic bag of confetti in the bottom of your bags and hand it out to some kids sitting near you, As if they are gonna kick kids out for throwing confetti! I mean CMON!!!
The Kids will absolutely love it as well - I mean which kid doesn't enjoy getting involved and being apart of the fun!

We have to do everything we can people, in reports this week I keep hearing how the dragons arent afraid of playing here and they have a good record and always have a great showing of support up here......LETS ROCK THE HOUSE AND NOT LET THEM FEEL COMFORTABLE AT ALL!!!!!!! DO WHATEVER YOU CAN PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

FIRE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS - Give it to Wendell - Every1 let him know this is BIG WINTERSTEINS HOUSE and not his - he left us for rugby remember, this is NOT his playing ground anymore, no matter how much we still have a soft spot for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Repeat after me:
WELCOME TO BIG WINTERSTEINS HOUSE !!!

draggx said:
So Come on Guys Who is Actually making one? And where are these banners gonna eb in the stadium. Sunday Morning i wanna see pics of everyone with their banners at the game!

People at home watching it. Let us know if you spot someones banner on the TV.

FIRE UP BOYZ

I will take screenshots from the tv and have them posted all over here on sunday morning........

SO MAKE SURE YOU USE YOUR BANNERS AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY!!!!

And if you havnt got a banner - get to the newsagents - buy a piece of white or yellow cardboard, and a tube of maroon paint and write anything on it, even if it is just 'GO BRONCOS', whatever...just show your support!!

LETS DO OUR PART - FIRE UP!!!!!!!!!!

Beale said:
draggx said:
So Come on Guys Who is Actually making one? And where are these banners gonna eb in the stadium. Sunday Morning i wanna see pics of everyone with their banners at the game!

People at home watching it. Let us know if you spot someones banner on the TV.

FIRE UP BOYZ

I will take screenshots from the tv and have them posted all over here on sunday morning........

SO MAKE SURE YOU USE YOUR BANNERS AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY!!!!

And if you havnt got a banner - get to the newsagents - buy a piece of white or yellow cardboard, and a tube of maroon paint and write anything on it, even if it is just 'GO BRONCOS', whatever...just show your support!!

LETS DO OUR PART - FIRE UP!!!!!!!!!!

Fark Yeah!

Going Down - Dell's a bitch and will be shivering and shaking this time tomorrow night!

my signs cost $10 for the fabric from spotlight and $5 for the paint from crazy's.

both are roughly 1m by 1m.

Great work guys - awesome to see the Broncos passion!!!

Scream the house down boys!!

This is a great effort boys - well done!!! I hope security let them in because they will look fantastic [eusa_clap.gi

ok from what people have been saying it seems between us we will have banners around the stadium! thats awesome.

Unfortunately I'll be watching from my lounge chair in Mackay, but I hope it will be even noiser than the crowd at the Eels game last night! Our crowds need some serious volume.

Well done everyone!! The banners will look great around the stadium icon_thumbs_u Can't wait to (hopefully) hear the whole stadium going off tonight!

Active Now

• Footy Fanatic
  • Fatboy
  • davidp
  • I bleed Maroon
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fitzy
  • Jazza
  • BroncsNBundy
  • sooticus
  • bazza
  • Strop
  • FACTHUNT
  • Organix
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Financeguy
  • broncsgoat
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.