MORE BANNERS!!!

Steve said:
Emma said:
I'm all for more banners....so long as they're not as ridiculously stupid as the Dragons army ones. Seriously, the GST one they have wasn't really funny when the GST first came in, it sure as shit isn't funny now many years later. I have asked my mate who is in the dragons army to pass on a message to the guy that owns that banner that it isn't funny, never was funny, and certainly won't be funny in the future and to please have him burn it....but apparently the guy thinks it's very witty and clever. Bloody dragons fans [icon_non

Big ups to that guy. He follows them everywhere.

I've been told to sit down plenty of times. How rude. I will not sit down for you you dumb toffee
No doubt, the guy is a real fan. But really, a banner than references something that happened years ago? Time to move on! Even my dragons mates who sit with him in the army think it's lame.

The Dragons have their big **** off huge signs, it's going to be hard competing with them.

Old Mate said:
The Dragons have their big **** off huge signs, it's going to be hard competing with them.

It will be with that attitude

We need a maroon and gold out - smother them dirty drag-queens

The Roar actually let their fans sell tickets to The Den area behind the goals, or they have in the past.

We have this discussion every year and the club won't ever do anything. I'm moving seats next year as due to my loyalty the club have jacked up my season membership price 33% (no use arguing as they pre-warned me last year by doing the same but retracting the price rise when the fans jacked up, they won't retract this year). So as a sign of my loyalty to the club I intend n moving seats and downgrading my ticket area and paying 15% less than currently paying, and sitting with people i like.

This club loves us true diehard fans...........NOT. We would need to fall on lean times for them to acknowledge how important we are, sad but true.

Exactly right Russo.

You would think as renewing members they'd offer some kind of loyalty discount. eg, 2% per year as a member up to a maximum of 20%. So if you stay a member for 10 years you get 20% off the price for a new season membership in the same area.

But hey, what do I know?

ddd said:
Old Mate said:

It will be with that attitude

We need a maroon and gold out - smother them dirty drag-queens
I'm not trying to be negative here, I'm trying to light a fire in you guys! Efforts need to be doubled!

Coxy said:
Exactly right Russo.

You would think as renewing members they'd offer some kind of loyalty discount. eg, 2% per year as a member up to a maximum of 20%. So if you stay a member for 10 years you get 20% off the price for a new season membership in the same area.

But hey, what do I know?

Didn't you get the 5 year member bade in 2007 :mrgreen:

Anyway to those who get the dirty looks when they yell and told to sit down, I have some advice - PUT THEM IN THEIR PLACE!!! Tell them you're hear to enjoy the footy and you can support and cheer on your team however the hell you like. We've put many in their place in our section before icon_thumbs_u

thats it, dont take the crap people, Without being abusive tell them what Jeba just said.

Jeba said:

No because I moved seats/sections, so whilst I have been a member for more than 5 consecutive years, I haven't had the same seat so no dice. That's just another thing that's pissed me off. [icon_thumbs_do

Flutterby said:
Jeba said:

No because I moved seats/sections, so whilst I have been a member for more than 5 consecutive years, I haven't had the same seat so no dice. That's just another thing that's pissed me off. [icon_thumbs_do

Weird, because I had the same seats in 03-05 and changed in 06. And I got mine :mrgreen:

I just realised It's actually Coxy's fault, cause we had Craptop seats for one year. I have actually been a member since 2000, but they obviously only started counting in 2003 and given there was one year where it wasn't in my name all the loyal years of membership before and since mean crapola. It's surely not that hard to see that I have been a member for more than 5 years (even if one not technically consecutive) - I have had the same account number in all that time.

carol-beer-computer-says-no.jpg

Flutterby said:
Jeba said:

I got my badge this year! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'm the only one out of the three of us who got one because I'm the one that didn't change my name on my membership. _woohoo_

We should wear them on Saturday night, Jeb. [icon_lol1.

KrispyKris said:
Flutterby said:
Jeba said:

I'm the only one out of the three of us who got one because I'm the one that didn't change my name on my membership. _woohoo_

I'll wear my 10 year one or ones as got 3 of them icon_thumbs_u

Russo said:
KrispyKris said:
Flutterby said:
Jeba said:

I'll wear my 10 year one or ones as got 3 of them icon_thumbs_u

You beat me in Survivor and now THIS!!! [icon_non

[icon_lol1.

[icon_non

Active Now

• Lurker
  • Fitzy
  • Bish
  • MrMoore
  • levikaden
  • kiwibronco
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.