NEWS Morris: don't question our culture

He has an astonishing grasp of who offered what, when for someone who wasn’t present and has no responsibility whatsoever for player retention / signings...

I’m starting to wonder if Mr Morris is involved in the successful signings, but not the unsucessful ones perhaps? 🙄

Like most shitty ‘leaders’...
He probably handled the whole Walsh situation with the now predictable results.

He probably handled the whole Walsh situation with the now predictable results.

if you're trying to claim he is incompetent ... then maybe it would be a smarter idea to use examples of moves he got wrong rather than the ones he got right

if you're trying to claim he is incompetent ... then maybe it would be a smarter idea to use examples of moves he got wrong rather than the ones he got right
If you're referring to the Walsh case I wouldn't be using that as an example of something that was got right.

Way way too early to be calling this a wrong or right decision. The jury is still well and truly out.

If you're referring to the Walsh case I wouldn't be using that as an example of something that was got right.

that is exactly an example of something the club got right ... whosever decision it was in the end

that is exactly an example of something the club got right ... whosever decision it was in the end
I agree with Tommy in that it is too early to decide if this was the right decision or not which is why I wouldn't use it as an example.
Anyway I was being sarcastic about morris involvement in this as I actually doubt he was.
As for his general competence there is enough evidence in the past about that and everyone can have their own opinion. I don't want to rake over old ground again.

Active Now

• Jazza
  • Fozz
  • broncotville
  • GCBRONCO
  • Midean
  • Justwin
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Wolfie
  • Fatboy
  • Old Mate
  • rj9
  • Bish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.