most overrated "player"?

Probably because Hannant is useless too?

Can't agree with you Nashy - No he isn't Origin standard any more and he started the season slowly but he has been slowly increasing his output over the last 3 weeks and has been hitting the line with some impact and getting some good numbers under his belt in attack and defence.
That great big new Pillow we bought though... he is a totally different story - he pulls up as he hits the line, he takes a month to get up to play the ball and while he has been doing lots of work in the tackling department he is also often caught out of position and throwing his arms out trying to catch fast moving runners - hence his penchant for getting penalised for high tackles.
Whatever is going on with Hannant behind the scenes is obviously some sort of manoeuvring to make it clear to him he is not in our future plans and to move on but to drop him in favour of The Pillow is absurd. When that tool Corey Norman was clearly not in our future plans last year the idiot coach still stuck with him until way too late in the season....
To me The Pillow is a lot like Tony Williams and Jamal Idris - if he ever actually got wound up and charged into the teeth of the defence he would do some serious damage and the next time the defence might be a little more wary. Remember how Tallis used to scare the bejesus out of the opposition defence and it wasn't because he was huge - it was because he was ferocious.
The Pillow needs to get angry and get the F&%$ stuck in or he can go home.
How the hell did we end up in a position where the only decent prop we have is young Josh Maguire and as a result we have to use a wide running back-rower (Thaiday) or a lock (Parker) as a prop when we have had years since the retirement of Webcke to rebuild or props???

GEEGEE - is he in charge of that department??

Probably because Hannant is useless too?

Do you even watch the games? Hannant was close to their best the other week, Kennedy on the other hand was by far the worst....& all season to boot

Id take Hannant over Kennedy any day of the week! Hannant has more heart.

Hannant said himself that he loves the club and always wanted to play here as a kid. Despite the injuries, you could never say Hannant doesn't give his best. Hook punted the wrong prop this week and lost whatever supporters he had left in doing so.

Hannant said himself that he loves the club and always wanted to play here as a kid. Despite the injuries, you could never say Hannant doesn't give his best. Hook punted the wrong prop this week and lost whatever supporters he had left in doing so.

Yeah, if he wanted to get rid of Hannant, then how about, I dunno, just not re-signing him for next year? You don't need to go as far as dropping him.

Yeah, if he wanted to get rid of Hannant, then how about, I dunno, just not re-signing him for next year? You don't need to go as far as dropping him.

Agreed, though I think Hannant has still got three-four good years left in him. I'd much rather we punted Hook first and foremost and Kennedy before Benny.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Spike
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.