BASKETBALL NBA

TBF, Kyrgios doesn’t let a team down.

Philly is missing him here but to be fair, they were getting run down repeatedly with him in the team too.

How about the Lakers’ roster, it’s like a hall of fame of the last 20 years:

James
Rondo
Howard
Davis
Anthony
Westbrook

Though Davis kind of hit Howard on the bench, that can’t be good for team harmony.

this lakers team is so fucked, rondo pretending to shoot that mf was so out of nowhere lmao

this lakers team is so fucked, rondo pretending to shoot that mf was so out of nowhere lmao

They don’t seem to like each other much that team do they.

How about the Lakers’ roster, it’s like a hall of fame of the last 20 years:

James
Rondo
Howard
Davis
Anthony
Westbrook

Though Davis kind of hit Howard on the bench, that can’t be good for team harmony.
Gee I hope they crash and burn again, that was the best thing about last season.
Then hopefully Nets crash and burn again afterwards too.

Gee I hope they crash and burn again, that was the best thing about last season.
Then hopefully Nets crash and burn again afterwards too.

Well they crashed and burned pretty badly today and that incident between Howard and Davis was a really, really bad look. The whole team just looked like they wanted to punch on with each other more than the opposition.

The Nets have Patty, so I hope they go ok.

Westbrick to the Lakers never made sense…

Patty Mills 10/10 from three over two games lessgo

Anyone know how Landale has been going? I haven't seen any Spurs games.

Looks like Josh Giddey has made a decent start to his NBA career as well which is great to see.

Yeah I haven’t been impressed with the way he’s gone about this at all. I don’t even know if many other clubs would even want to take the risk on him after how badly he has handled alt is and seeing the sooking he is capable of. He hasn’t won so many fans through this.
I wouldn't blame him if he has bad mental health at this point. His sister was trying to say his step brother abused her, Ben is close with both of them and that wouldve screwed with his head. And he copped a lot of flak at the end of last season which wasn't really fair at all and was way over the top.

I think today was a positive day though, seems he has started rebuilding bridges that he has burnt down. I wouldn't be mentally ready to play either given what his last few weeks entailed. Give the guy a break, he's a human first and basketball player 2nd.

I’ve been supporting the Sixers for four years… I know Simmons is in the wrong but y’all know how I ride or die with my favourite playlers so **** the Sixers, **** doc rivers and I do hope that injury prone mother fucker embiid does do a knee.
Ironically embiid twisted his knee and the Sixers got mowed down…. Good

Looks like Josh Giddey has made a decent start to his NBA career as well which is great to see.
I haven't watched his games, but his stats aren't very impressive. He seems like a work in progress for someone so young, definitely has great court vision and deceptive speed so hopefully he ends up being a real gun.

giddey always gonne struggle with efficiency, but he adds so much to that thunder offense, taking some primary ball handling off Shai's shoulders will help both thrive

So far, surely Giddey is in the running for rookie of the year and also, Paddy must be in with a shout at All Stars if they are legit, surely.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.