New Jersey?

mrslong said:
Foordy said:
This is next seasons jersey from the 2011 membership brochure,
IMO, it is 1000x better than last years as the NRMA logo has been blended into the jersey without that crappy white box around it

2011jersey.jpg

meh, it's average. [icon_thumbs_do
Compared with the one "flaunting" the WOW logo, it's a shining beacon of beauty! [icon_lol1.

Speaking of which, anyone has tips how I could remove that WOW logo from the 2010 jersey without ruining it?
And no, Photoshop will not do it... :roll:

audragon said:
Speaking of which, anyone has tips how I could remove that WOW logo from the 2010 jersey without ruining it?

MS Paint.

Fozz said:
audragon said:

MS Paint.
LMAO, I knew that was coming... [eusa_doh

Anonymous person said:
broncospwn said:
joshobro said:
I think teams have to keep the jerseys now for 3 yrs. So there would be 2 more yrs in this one.
No one has to keep anything. It's a contractual agreement, if they agree to three years,(which seems to be the norm for these things) then they will wear it for three years.
they do actually - the NRL wont allow teams to change jerseys more than once every 2 years.
Bulldogs went camp quality one year, Jaycar the next mixed in with some avatar for a week too lol.

That's sponsorship not jersey design.

The avatar jersey was a one-off, those are a bit different.

broncospwn said:
Anonymous person said:
broncospwn said:
joshobro said:
I think teams have to keep the jerseys now for 3 yrs. So there would be 2 more yrs in this one.
No one has to keep anything. It's a contractual agreement, if they agree to three years,(which seems to be the norm for these things) then they will wear it for three years.
they do actually - the NRL wont allow teams to change jerseys more than once every 2 years.
Bulldogs went camp quality one year, Jaycar the next mixed in with some avatar for a week too lol.
as Fozz said, sponsors can change as many times per year as they want.

the jersey design however, cannot.

Christ, did broncospwn REALLY think clubs had to lock their sponsors in for 3 years? LOLZ

my fav jersey was the one-off black one the broncs wore this year......that should be our jersey for 2011

shadow said:
my fav jersey was the one-off black one the broncs wore this year......that should be our jersey for 2011

I preferred the one off navy blue one they wore this year [icon_razz1

Foordy said:
IMO, it is 1000x better than last years as the NRMA logo has been blended into the jersey without that crappy white box around it

2011jersey.jpg

That looks way better without the WOW on the front

Jono Brisbane said:
Foordy said:

2011jersey.jpg

That looks way better without the WOW on the front

Jono's back! How've you been mate?

Agree about the wow logo, it looked craptacular.

Active Now

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.