Next Broncos coach

Who should it be?

• Total voters
then i suppose you believe that Nathan Brown is a good coach.

because he also made the challenge cup final in his first season, like Walters, but unlike Walters he also won a super league title and had an overall winning record of 59%
I would have been just as happy if Green got the job but it was common sense to go for Walters. The outside noise stops now and we get to see if Kevvie has what it takes. It can't be worse that's for sure. The fan base and everyone else will be behind Kev.
If he shits the bed we move on from almost certainly a better position than we are now.
If Bellamy actually does come then he will bring players with him no doubt.
Premiership within 5 years is the plan.

Very happy with Walters. I really hope he's secretly a gun coach. He's had a poor run in the past but he's one of the best players ever, an absolute Broncos legend, and has been assistant coach to some great coaches between then and now while also coaching origin.

He definitely would have learned a lot and I'm excited to see what he can do with this team. If we can make the 8 next year, he gets a massive pass from me.

If it is true that Kev has the role, I still have doubts about whether he has what it takes to be our long term coach, but I firmly believe that he is the right coach for the situation that the club has put itself in. His role is a healing and building one and to try and address some of the cultural issues.

^^^^ This.

Very happy with Walters. I really hope he's secretly a gun coach. He's had a poor run in the past but he's one of the best players ever, an absolute Broncos legend, and has been assistant coach to some great coaches between then and now while also coaching origin.

He definitely would have learned a lot and I'm excited to see what he can do with this team. If we can make the 8 next year, he gets a massive pass from me.
IF we can keep close to our best on the field we are a massive chance of making the 8. there are just so many good players to come back in. KW will have the talent if he can coach.

IF we can keep close to our best on the field we are a massive chance of making the 8. there are just so many good players to come back in. KW will have the talent if he can coach.

He will still have an average spine though. No idea who fullback will be, an underdelivering five-eighth, a super promising but green halfback and an average, inconsistent 9.

I'd even give a pass for missing the 8 if we actually compete every week but mostly have less than 10 point losses.

If we still drop our bundle and get smashed anytime we give up more than 6 points, I'll have serious concerns about him too. I do agree we have the cattle to make the 8 but definitely not to challenge seriously.

Kearney has officially signed as an assistant with the Storm. ****, he would have been good back here. But no, we sat on our hands again.
Ok your overreacting here the Head coach predominantly chooses their assistant coaches and they had not yet appointed and still have not officially appointed a head coach so why would they sign a head coach

Walters first order of business should be to put the current playing group through a torturous boot camp up in the hinterlands to seperate the real men from the boys and immediately work out who the weak minded individuals are and advise them they are surplus to requirements beyond next season.
Doesn’t need a boot camp to seperate the men from the boys. BHQ could do that for him.

Walters first order of business should be to put the current playing group through a torturous boot camp up in the hinterlands to seperate the real men from the boys and immediately work out who the weak minded individuals are and advise them they are surplus to requirements beyond next season.
I fear there wouldn’t be many left standing. Shit, Milford probably wouldn’t even bother going.

then i suppose you believe that Nathan Brown is a good coach.

because he also made the challenge cup final in his first season, like Walters, but unlike Walters he also won a super league title and had an overall winning record of 59%

Where have I said that KW is a good coach, can you direct me to that? And what is with raising Nathan Brown, talk about a strawman argument, you must have sucked at debating. Once again, overall in his coaching history Nathan Brown is at 50%, you managed to avoid the 26% win rate at Newcastle by being selective. I am just calling you out on your bullshit again in cherry picking one year and not addressing the entirety of his coaching record. I see that you have failed to address my other post, is that because you have no answer to that. KW's overall coaching record including everything stands at 59%.

By the way, he made the challenge cup semi finals in his second season, the season which you rely upon for his win percentage in Super League, might pay to do your research a bit better. In his first season, despite finishing 8th they made it to the qualifying final losing to the eventual winners Leeds Rhinos.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Broncosarethebest
  • barker
  • BruiserMk1
  • Alec
  • Porthoz
  • Johnny92
  • I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.