NFL 2013/2014 discussion

dargif2.gif

If you don't have gamepass, look at the Highlights of the Detriot/Philly game on NFL.com. Insane weather conditions!

b15a1e33af85ac63667e3bb25816536f_large

And it seems AD has gone off with an injury, a blow for the Degrassi Panthers play off hopes.

I've seen it. Reggie slipped on snow and hurt his calf Ffs

Cmon, Flynn you git! Beat the damn Falcons cause I need A-Rod back!

Can't believe we just won that game, in spite of Matt Flynn. Poor old Matt Bryant hasn't been the same since the Rodgers dumped him

Thank the football gods for that! Now lets hope Arod can suit up next week.

Hope the cricket is over before the Panthers V Saints game

Niners, you beauties!

**** off Seahawks scum. Go win the division somewhere else!

Oh, go Panthers btw!

Panthers are getting a lesson from the Saints so far. Brees getting plenty of time

21-6 to the Saints at halftime. Panthers getting a good lesson so far. Saints receive after the break as well.

Still a long way to go but looking good for the Saints (only following the play-by-play on NFL.com, sadly...). I certainly expected the Panthers to put up more resistance than this.

Panthers defence may as well not be out there.

Yeah, they've been very reliant on their defense, but today it's been a gaping hole...

The Saints defense has been much better this season than I expected as well btw.

Hopefully whoever wins this game, wins the return game as well, so the losers slip down the conference ladder behind the Niners...

Offensive line have given Cam no time as well. Saints have just rolled over both lines.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Justwin
  • Foordy
  • Fozz
  • Tim K
  • FACTHUNT
  • Alec
  • BroncosAlways
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • barker
  • bb_gun
  • Morkel
  • davidp
  • Santa
  • Jedhead
  • Manofoneway
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mr Fourex
  • Wolfie
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.