NFL 2013/2014 discussion

This is awful. But I will be ok with it all as long as we don't sign Vick.

Decker to the jets. Hope he enjoyed the Superbowl because he won't be seeing another one anytime soon.

I'm sure he's getting paid enough money that he could afford tickets. Not that I'd bother to go to it if I had the option of seeing Jessie James instead.

What the **** are the Panthers doing?? Released Smith and let Munnerlyn and Ginn sign elsewhere. They'll need to sign at least 1 WR surely. Rumours they are interested in Nicks.

I might be wrong but I think the Panthers have no room to move with the cap. Sometimes you just have to hope you can draft some good prospects to replace expensive veterans.

Yeah I'm sure I heard that. They should trade out a RB.

I might be wrong but I think the Panthers have no room to move with the cap. Sometimes you just have to hope you can draft some good prospects to replace expensive veterans.

Saints had no room but still signed Byrd. Had to cut a bunch of vets but that's the way it tends to work.

Kinda feel sorry for the Panthers. Newton was the last #1 overall pick to be able to set his own terms and not have them be dictated by the CBA rookie restrictions.

Panthers will want to do something otherwise they will go backwards next season.

Ginn's not that much of a loss, really, and Smith is at the wrong end of his career - I don't think that's a bad move at all by the Panthers. He had to have been on good coin. Munnerlyn is a loss, but not an irreplaceable piece. This draft is supposed to be stacked with receivers, and I think there's a decent crop of corners as well. I don't see a tremendous drop off for Carolina, really. You'll get crushed by the Saints and Rob Ryan's number one defense, of course, but you'll go alright.

Hakeem Nicks signs with the Colts.

Good news, we needed a good receiver to go with Wayne and Hilton. Just hope he can stay healthy.

Well the WR's left on Free Agency are all pretty shit.

There's a good class of receivers coming through in the draft... probably what Carolina is aiming for.

The Niners signed CB Chris Cook. I haven't seen much of him, anyone has a bit more info?

The good WR's will be gone I fear. Only time will tell.

I'd be surprised if someone doesn't take a flyer on Kenny Britt. Talent wise easily the best receiver in free agency.

Kinda surprised the Panthers are so close to the cap. Aside from Newton, Kalil and their pass rushers I didn't pick them as having that many big salary players. Reckon they might be in for a hard time though -- Tampa will have a very strong secondary and with Julio back the Falcons will improve a lot, and of course the Saints are there too. I think they could fall rapidly depending on how the draft goes.

The pack have signed Julius peppers. I like it a lot, should add a but to our D

Patriots have signed Brandan Lafell formally of the Carolina Panthers

I see the Pats snagged Brandon Browner to go alongside Darelle Revis. Not a bad pair of corners, there.

Active Now

• Kev_Guz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Sproj
  • Aldo
  • NSW stables
  • Brocko
  • azza.79
  • Swordfish
  • Wolfie
  • Foordy
  • Battler
  • pennywisealfie
  • BroncosAlways
  • The True King
  • Broncosgirl
  • Tmac
  • broncsgoat
  • GCBRONCO
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.