NFL 2013/2014 discussion

Oakland continue to make me LOLZ. Trading for Schaub and taking on his 11m salary!

I see Cam Newton had surgery too. Out for 4 months. Why so long after the season ended I'll never understand, particularly given he'll have no chemistry with his new wide outs. Panthers will absolutely suck next season IMO.

At least its not Vick!!!

My fave headline out of it was, "Raiders give away a 6th pick for mr pick 6".

One HD not showing any of the NFL anymore. A bit of a shame.

Surprised the Eagles released D-Jax. He seemed such a perfect fit for their scheme and Maclin and Cooper just don't offer the same level, particularly vertically. McCoy could have a lot less room to run too.

I was wrong about Cam's contract too. He was the first one on the rookie scale and isn't making a lot this year, so I have to ask, where the **** did Carolina's cap space go if Newton is on the cheap?

Yeah I'd like to know where all the $$$ is at Carolina. They should be going for D-Jax

The Niners signed CB Chris Cook. I haven't seen much of him, anyone has a bit more info?

Slowpoke, but he was absolutely terrible for the Vikings last season.

I think this sums it up...

Cook, 27, the No. 34 pick in the 2010 draft, doesn't have an interception in 29 career starts and is coming off a forgettable 2013 season. He allowed an NFL-high nine touchdowns in coverage, according to Pro Football Focus, and quarterbacks had a 140.3 passer rating when throwing in his direction

Enjoy.

MJD now a Raider! This offense would have won a superbowl about 4 years ago :P

If they keep up these signings they might win the Senior's bowl!

Should I keep Reggie Bush or Andre Ellington?? [MENTION=1917]Ari Gold[/MENTION]

Should I keep Reggie Bush or Andre Ellington?? @Ari Gold

Easily Andre Ellington. I'd expect similar levels of productions next season but Bush will only decline as all 30 year old RBs do and Ellington could bust out. Don't expect many TDs though, they wont be using him as a short yardage back. Cardinals line will be improved will Velheer in at LT.

Easily Andre Ellington. I'd expect similar levels of productions next season but Bush will only decline as all 30 year old RBs do and Ellington could bust out. Don't expect many TDs though, they wont be using him as a short yardage back. Cardinals line will be improved will Velheer in at LT.

Thank you for confirming my choice. Already had Ellington as Keeper but just wasn't sure. Bush is a bit injury prone and has Bell who will take plenty of carries off him.

A lot of Bush's points came from the passing game too. I'm really not sure what the new Lions OC will be like in terms of play design and calling, but their old OC Scott Linehan is now at Dallas. Given how well Megatron went under Linehan I'd expect Dez Bryant to have a monster year (no idea who has him though).

New Lions' OC is the old Saints QB coach, Joe Lombardi, so it's likely going to continue to be a pass-first offense, and why not with Stafford and Megatron. So yeah, I'd definitely say Bush's value would be as a pass-catcher more than a runner. Might be a handy player on your bench but no keeper.

Desean Jackson signs with the Redskins. RG3 has some quality targets this season.

Pretty easy division to win going off the last couple of years

Is this the last year the patriots with Brady have a chance of winning? I'm starting to worry that Wes walkers dropped ball may have killed Brady's chance of 4. Hmmm.

We can only hope that their last chance was last season. Would be good to see NE finally lose some games.

I hear they are a chance of trading up for Manziel!

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
  • Morkel
  • Dee
  • The True King
  • Dash
  • GCBRONCO
  • Financeguy
  • Johnny92
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncosMan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.