NFL 2013/2014 discussion

Guess he can look like Junior Pearce...from the side, otherwise I'm in the same boat as you Porthoz. The guy seems very level-headed despite being a quality QB with a fantastic running game.

I like how he accepted blame for the loss. It would have been easy to point fingers at some of the referee decisions or injuries but to focus on his three turn-overs was very mature.

Also, got to support our name-sake the Broncos!

Kaepernick just has a face you have to hate.

I just wanna punch his stupid face when I look at it! Slap him in the stupid face!!!

tumblr_lex6pq3TPB1qzle7ho1_400.gif

I don't really care about him. The only lame thing I've seen him do was insult Cam Newton.

[video=youtube_share;psH6WWgrEz4]http://youtu.be/psH6WWgrEz4[/video]

Unfortunately, it was kind of predictable. I had hoped their attacking arsenal would've been enough to make a dent, but the Broncos haven't faced a proper defence all season...

Any of the last NFC Four would've taken the title!

Totally picked it. I said Seattle by 21 or more, was probably a little too conservative!

That is the best D I have seen since the early 2000s Bucs.

Broncos making some good signings so far. Talib and Ware would practically make them favourites for next season IMO.

Once again baffled by the Raiders. Veldheer signed for less than Saffold, who always struck me as a bit naff. Paying him LT money when the team that knows him best saw him as a guard. To say nothing of the fact they have like 50m in cap space and let Houston go. I bet @pennywisealfie just loves these signings.

Will be interesting to see where Revis goes.

Carolina are releasing Steve Smith by the looks of it. They'll need to find a quality WR from somewhe're.

Revis to the Patriots... That is $12 million they can't spend on a decent WR

Lots of talented WRs in this years draft. Not that many in free agency anyway. Revis is the best CB in the NFL so he's good buy.

Was hoping the Niners would have a serious go at Revis. Our secondary is pretty much the only weakness in the team...

Saffold has failed his physical, won't be joining the Raiders.

That just compounds the derpness of letting Veldeer walk.

Decker to the jets. Hope he enjoyed the Superbowl because he won't be seeing another one anytime soon.

Active Now

• mitch222
  • Bucking Beads
  • Big Del
  • Fitzy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Sproj
  • Jazza
  • Culhwch
  • Fatboy
  • Harry Sack
  • bb_gun
  • broncsgoat
  • Santa
  • Lurker
  • The Don
  • BroncoFan94
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.