NFL 2013/2014 discussion

He certainly wasn't the one crying about being hit too hard... :laugh:

549507_394010773998463_1984191500_n.jpg

But that only goes for protected "passer guy" species!

brooks-brees-meme.jpg

Untwist those panties, Porthoz, I was just having a little fun. Thought it was ironic that when it's a Niner complaining about refs, the refs done him wrong. When it's a Seahawk complaining about refs, he's obviously a cry baby!

Untwist those panties, Porthoz, I was just having a little fun. Thought it was ironic that when it's a Niner complaining about refs, the refs done him wrong. When it's a Seahawk complaining about refs, he's obviously a cry baby!
Not all complaints are the same... Bowman is an underrated Linebacker who does an excellent job, doesn't run his mouth and does all the talking on the field, while Sherman, as good a player as he is, is a total moron, according to whom the Niners gained more meters through penalties than offense... :laugh:

And leave my panties alone!

I don't know why you guys bicker all the time. Kaperdick needs to get belted and Brees is a cross between fergie and jesus

Oh, that's such a clever wordplay. Kapernick to Kaperdick... gotcha! :takdir:

Looks like the Saints have beaten the Panthers again. Newton has been smashed

Maybe not. Newton throws a TD with 23 seconds left to win the game. Panther win 17-13. **** yes.

Boourns. Jesus, the Saints can just not score on the road.

Cards beat the Seascum in Seattle in the last 2 minutes... there is awesomeness in that, as long as the Niners do their thing on Tuesday.

Even better if the Rams repeated the joke next week too!

Bowman, I want your babies! :clap2:

Got a keyboard now after my epic trip to the US.
In spite of the result, the game at Qualcomm was fucking awesome fun:

1473059_10152422746086124_1140660427_n.jpg

My biggest regret is to never have seen a 49'ers game at "The Stick"...

Woah nice seats bro. Fkn Chargers!

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Wendall Taylor
  • HarryAllan7
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Sproj
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Jedhead
  • Foordy
  • Midean
  • Justwin
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Harry Sack
  • Aldo
  • Manofoneway
  • Santa
  • Wolfie
  • Cavalo
  • Astro
  • Mick_Hancock
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.