NFL 2017 Discussion

We drafted 4 players. Was super exciting. Haha

It doesn't really matter. NE could skip the draft and just sign the dregs and they would end up All Pro.

True. We technically got Cooks in round one. Ealy in round 2 and Allen in round 4. Should all be very useful.

Bills fired their GM
Logic says do this before the draft but yeah logic isn't their strong point

Bills fired their GM
Logic says do this before the draft but yeah logic isn't their strong point
They are hiring Panthers Assistant GM. **** the Bills

McDermott ran their draft. He had a photo of the panthers draft board [emoji23].

True. We technically got Cooks in round one. Ealy in round 2 and Allen in round 4. Should all be very useful.
You traded back 8 spots for Ealy. He's had 1 good game his entire career.

Did the Packers pick up anyone good

Like Fozz said, a couple of good DB's and some RB depth. Good value across the board, a typical TT draft. I was happy with it.

Who picked up Travis Rudolph

The bears probably could have got Garopolo for the trade they made.

I don't know enough about College Football to understand how well we went in the draft, do you guys really know how good every player that plays college football, or do you just read the articles by the professional mock draft guys?

The bears probably could have got Garopolo for the trade they made.

I don't know enough about College Football to understand how well we went in the draft, do you guys really know how good every player that plays college football, or do you just read the articles by the professional mock draft guys?

Teams are mad to trade for Garopolo. Just too much of a trap. Patriots draft was solid. Drafted a couple of Offensive linesmen that look solid but not spectacular. Derek Rivers the DE is pretty good though.

I read a lot about the draft, watch as much College ball as I can and watch tape of players. It is fun.

Teams are mad to trade for Garopolo. Just too much of a trap. Patriots draft was solid. Drafted a couple of Offensive linesmen that look solid but not spectacular. Derek Rivers the DE is pretty good though.

I read a lot about the draft, watch as much College ball as I can and watch tape of players. It is fun.

I don't watch as much college ball as I would like to. What did you make of the packers guys, beads?

I don't watch as much college ball as I would like to. What did you make of the packers guys, beads?

First 2 picks should be real good. Josh Jones is a very fast safety who loves to whack em. Picked a nice sleeper RB in Jamal Williams too.

It was a bizarre trade because the Bears only recently signed the GOAT QB.

i

Active Now

• Battler
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncos4life
  • Mustafur
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Porthoz
  • Organix
  • Foordy
  • cento
  • Justwin
  • kman
  • leon.bott
  • sooticus
  • Brocko
  • Wolfie
  • Galah
  • Financeguy
  • BroncoFan94
  • Manifesto
  • broncsgoat
... and 34 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.