NFL 2017 Discussion

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by mrslong, Mar 13, 2017.

1. GKDonkey

GKDonkey NRL Captain

What a way to ruin a good day so far. Aaron Rodgers breaking his right collarbone

2. Although he had a much better OL in front of him, I liked the looks of Garoppolo in the games I saw of him.
    Hopefully he is what we need at QB. Now just need a good OL to protect him and receivers to actually catch the ball...

AndyB likes this.
  3. Clintos

Clintos NRL Captain

I'm dirty we got rid of him, but understand we had to. He was gone in free agency regardless so we may as well get something for him. I doubt BB would have tagged him.

4. mrslong

mrslong State of Origin Rep

Was that the best we could have got for him though? I thought we could have got a bit more in the pre-season...

5. Teams have got to realise that they're not going to get the same production out of these NE QB's as what Belichick does.

Speaking of QB's, how is the bad luck for DeShaun Watson?

6. mrslong

mrslong State of Origin Rep

DeShawn Watson was one of the bright sparks of this season, he and Carson Wentz have been great to watch. Damn shame he did his ACL, hopefully he doesn't go down the road of RG3.

As much as it pains me to say, I'm really enjoying the Eagles this year.

And I'm also enjoying a little bit the imploding of the Falcons, we really damaged them didn't we.