NFL 2017 Discussion

Yes, liked the D. And we don't even have Foster at the moment. Good times ahead I think.

The offence... 2 games, 0 TD. Says it all, doesn't it?
It's not all Hoyer, as like you said our receivers weren't very good, but jeez, do we need a QB. Bring Kaep back ffs... at least until we have someone capable in the pocket!
Needed areas of improvement are QB, OL, another pass rusher and DB.

The only way to fix the 49ers is to send them Jesus Hayne.

Needed areas of improvement are QB, OL, another pass rusher and DB.
Attack (QB, OL, TE and WR) should be the focus imo, as even if defense can always use some improvement, it measures up to most of the comp.

Attack (QB, OL, TE and WR) should be the focus imo, as even if defense can always use some improvement, it measures up to most of the comp.
Yep, forgot to add quality WRs to my list

The Vikings are about as middle as the road as it gets, but they're my team. It's a real culture shock going from a side like the Broncos and cheering on a team like Minnesota who are so irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. The only thing they have to crow about is their defence which is good without being elite.

The Saints always start the season slow and seem to play a lot better at home than they do away. Reality for a Saints fan is that you've got a ticking clock starring you in the face and the less time you have with Drew Brees, the less likely your side will come to winning another Superbowl. He was brilliant for the Saints last year, but he basically had to do it on his own and the defence as it's been for years has been pissweak. The Saints have made steps to try and improve that area, trading one of your star receivers to get a first round pick but it's a tall order.

I'm by no means a big NFL fan and I've still got a lot to learn, but just think about what got you into Rugby League and try to follow the same pattern.
Glad to find a fellow Vikings supporter out there✊

How about those Saints, @Bucking Beads?
Really good weren't they. Brees the surgeon opened up.our defense. Cam Newton is so far off the level he needs to be. His shoulder still ain't right. Shows how bad the panthers offense is with how many points they put up against the Saints.

Yep, the Panther offense is a worry. And that was actually a reduced unit from the one that let Sam Bradford put up career numbers two weeks ago. I'm under no misconception that we've turned any kind of corner, just one of those rare days where both the defense and offense turned up to the same stadium. Nice for a change, though.

It's just a shame Atlanta pulled out the win...

What a way to ruin a good day so far. Aaron Rodgers breaking his right collarbone

Although he had a much better OL in front of him, I liked the looks of Garoppolo in the games I saw of him.
Hopefully he is what we need at QB. Now just need a good OL to protect him and receivers to actually catch the ball...

Although he had a much better OL in front of him, I liked the looks of Garoppolo in the games I saw of him.
Hopefully he is what we need at QB. Now just need a good OL to protect him and receivers to actually catch the ball...

I'm dirty we got rid of him, but understand we had to. He was gone in free agency regardless so we may as well get something for him. I doubt BB would have tagged him.

I'm dirty we got rid of him, but understand we had to. He was gone in free agency regardless so we may as well get something for him. I doubt BB would have tagged him.
Was that the best we could have got for him though? I thought we could have got a bit more in the pre-season...

Teams have got to realise that they're not going to get the same production out of these NE QB's as what Belichick does.

Speaking of QB's, how is the bad luck for DeShaun Watson?

DeShawn Watson was one of the bright sparks of this season, he and Carson Wentz have been great to watch. Damn shame he did his ACL, hopefully he doesn't go down the road of RG3.

As much as it pains me to say, I'm really enjoying the Eagles this year.

And I'm also enjoying a little bit the imploding of the Falcons, we really damaged them didn't we.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Fozz
  • Jedhead
  • unnerv1ng
  • Dash
  • theshed
  • Xzei
  • Porthoz
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosarethebest
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.