NFL 2018 Discussion

CFA0EA9C C595 4E00 BB9A DD39DE02B19A
0B0C1138 C3C2 4087 B947 D73687A0D48E
920D9113 3A4B 4C6E 89DD 52A7CBA19A00
86EC5E0D 363A 43AA 8531 64FAC0E9C042

Seriously WTF? The jets????

This was very funny to follow on twitter at the time.

Last edited:
It's a dark, dark day.

Yup. He's my favourite player. Well, he WAS my favourite player.

He hasn't been up to his usual high standards the last 2 years due to all his injuries, but still the best TE in the league along with Kelce.

A TE that averaged over 15ypc is ridiculous.

Gronk is seriously just a freak, and when he was on he was pretty much unguardable. Even as an opposition player it was hard not to like him.

Big hole to fill, and it makes sense now why the Pats were interested in Jared Cook. Last I heard he was on the verge of signing with the Saints, though, so I hope that still goes through…

Yup. He's my favourite player. Well, he WAS my favourite player.

He hasn't been up to his usual high standards the last 2 years due to all his injuries, but still the best TE in the league along with Kelce.

A TE that averaged over 15ypc is ridiculous.
His body was broken, and it showed. But that final catch in the super bowl. Man, what are we going to do without him?
I guess if he wants to be able to walk and stuff in the future it's for the best that he retires. So, so sad.

I have a million favourite gronk moments, but if I had to choose 1 it was that game in 2017 vs the Steelers when Brady just decided to throw to Gronk on every down. He completely destroyed them.

I felt like that when Rice retired, even though he had done the unthinkable move to the ***** across the bay beforehand. By far, the best WR I've ever seen play the game...

P.S. I have plenty of admiration for Gronk, despite his very poor club affiliation. He is the TE GOAT.

Nick Bosa come on down @Porthoz
At this point, I just hope he stays out of trouble with the law... :nailbiter: after the Ray McDonald, Aldon Smith and Ruben Foster releases in the past few years. Imagine still having those guys, especially the last 2 (if they weren't dickheads of course).

At this point, I just hope he stays out of trouble with the law... :nailbiter: after the Ray McDonald, Aldon Smith and Ruben Foster releases in the past few years. Imagine still having those guys, especially the last 2 (if they weren't dickheads of course).

I know right, at least he hasn't had an ACL hahaha

Last edited:

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Harry Sack
  • Financeguy
  • MrRobot
  • Mustafur
  • Broncorob
  • Sproj
  • mystico
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • bb_gun
  • winslow_wong
  • Splinter
  • Manofoneway
  • Thelmus
  • pennywisealfie
  • sooticus
  • Fitzy
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.