NFL 2018 Discussion

Clintos

NRL Captain
Around
QB: Mayfield
RB: Chubb, Hunt
WR: OBJ, Landry, Callaway
TE: Njoku

Serious talent there for the Browns. Watch out AFC.

I just read they are also likely to land Earl Thomas as well. All they need to do is pick the best available in the draft and they are laughing.

Watch them still find a way to 'Browns' it up.

broncos4life

International Rep
Brisbane
QB: Mayfield
RB: Chubb, Hunt
WR: OBJ, Landry, Callaway
TE: Njoku

Serious talent there for the Browns. Watch out AFC.

I just read they are also likely to land Earl Thomas as well. All they need to do is pick the best available in the draft and they are laughing.

Watch them still find a way to 'Browns' it up.
On paper that all looks good but I just cannot see a way that the Browns don't **** this all up somehow.

Clintos

NRL Captain
Around
It's a dark, dark day.
Yup. He's my favourite player. Well, he WAS my favourite player.

He hasn't been up to his usual high standards the last 2 years due to all his injuries, but still the best TE in the league along with Kelce.

A TE that averaged over 15ypc is ridiculous.

Culhwch

QCup Player
Gronk is seriously just a freak, and when he was on he was pretty much unguardable. Even as an opposition player it was hard not to like him.

Big hole to fill, and it makes sense now why the Pats were interested in Jared Cook. Last I heard he was on the verge of signing with the Saints, though, so I hope that still goes through…

mrslong

State of Origin Rep
Patriots Nation
Yup. He's my favourite player. Well, he WAS my favourite player.

He hasn't been up to his usual high standards the last 2 years due to all his injuries, but still the best TE in the league along with Kelce.

A TE that averaged over 15ypc is ridiculous.
His body was broken, and it showed. But that final catch in the super bowl. Man, what are we going to do without him?
I guess if he wants to be able to walk and stuff in the future it's for the best that he retires. So, so sad.

I have a million favourite gronk moments, but if I had to choose 1 it was that game in 2017 vs the Steelers when Brady just decided to throw to Gronk on every down. He completely destroyed them.

Porthoz

International Captain
Staff
I felt like that when Rice retired, even though he had done the unthinkable move to the cunts across the bay beforehand. By far, the best WR I've ever seen play the game...

P.S. I have plenty of admiration for Gronk, despite his very poor club affiliation. He is the TE GOAT.

AndyB

QCup Player
At this point, I just hope he stays out of trouble with the law... :nailbiter: after the Ray McDonald, Aldon Smith and Ruben Foster releases in the past few years. Imagine still having those guys, especially the last 2 (if they weren't dickheads of course).
I know right, at least he hasn't had an ACL hahaha

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter