NFL 2018 Discussion

Watch the national anthem again, Goff looked terrified, he was clearly overwhelmed by the occasion.

From top to bottom the pats are a brilliant organisation, their ability to adapt is amazing. Easily the best team/club in modern sports

Didn't realize he was injured still. Even so - no reason they could adjust their offense to dink and dunk. There were yards to be had in the short - intermediate route tree. Gurley would have been perfect for it. Cooks would have been too but they didn't use him that way.
When he was actually running the ball he looked better than CJ Anderson, I can't understand why they didn't risk him more? I mean hello, you're actually in the superbowl - it's next to impossible to get here, this is where you leave it on the table. Was similar to Butler last year, don't you at least put him in for one play and see what happens? Crazy things happen at the Superbowl.

Goff looked a bit like Matt Ryan did in the 4th quarter, totally imploded. Only he imploded from the start, Ryan imploded with a 20point lead.

Goff was just horrible. I can't remember another instance where a QB was so dominant through the season and then went to shit in the SB. Maybe Rich Gannon but that was probably more on the insane Bucs D.

Give a bit of credit to the pats defence. They shut down pretty much all his options and he was confused as **** about their blitz's all night.

Give a bit of credit to the pats defence. They shut down pretty much all his options and he was confused as **** about their blitz's all night.
It was reminiscent of Pearce vs the Maroons, Pearce shits the bed because the Maroons are in his face.

I have to say though - bias aside - the Pats blocking of Donald and Suh etc was brilliant. A lot of the schemes were perfect.

I have to say though - bias aside - the Pats blocking of Donald and Suh etc was brilliant. A lot of the schemes were perfect.
I heard someone say this has been Scarnecchia's finest year of coaching. Can't really argue with that.

Screen shot 2019 02 22 at 11712 pm

Screen shot 2019 02 22 at 11755 pm

Thetastelessgentlemen 51213022 1708549459244744 4438068115147763797 n

hahahaha.

Brady is going to get called into the owners office a lot this off season.

In Kraft's defence - it's probably hard to beat off with 6 huge rings on.

First, second and a safety. Got a steal I think.

Browns offense is sneaky good now!

Wow! The Giants must have wanted him gone.

Real happy with the Packers pickups yesterday.

QB: Mayfield
RB: Chubb, Hunt
WR: OBJ, Landry, Callaway
TE: Njoku

Serious talent there for the Browns. Watch out AFC.

I just read they are also likely to land Earl Thomas as well. All they need to do is pick the best available in the draft and they are laughing.

Watch them still find a way to 'Browns' it up.

QB: Mayfield
RB: Chubb, Hunt
WR: OBJ, Landry, Callaway
TE: Njoku

Serious talent there for the Browns. Watch out AFC.

I just read they are also likely to land Earl Thomas as well. All they need to do is pick the best available in the draft and they are laughing.

Watch them still find a way to 'Browns' it up.

On paper that all looks good but I just cannot see a way that the Browns don't **** this all up somehow.

Le'von Bell signs with Jets on a deal that pays him less then the last Steelers offer.

eyes.jpg

Last edited:

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • bazza
  • Mustafur
  • Sproj
  • Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • big k
  • Harry Sack
  • Bish
  • Skyblues87
  • Foordy
  • Galah
  • BroncoFan94
  • Culhwch
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • Matheos
  • bb_gun
  • BruiserMk1
  • Organix
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.