NFL 2019 Discussion

Gonna be a cracking match mate.
We have a real tough schedule coming up against the Seahawks, GB, Ravens and you guys.

The NFC is a tight contest this year.

Jeez, that's a stretch and a half! In contrast the Saints have the Falcons twice, the Bucs and the Panthers! All in division though, I'd be surprised if one of those isn't an upset...

Jeez, that's a stretch and a half! In contrast the Saints have the Falcons twice, the Bucs and the Panthers! All in division though, I'd be surprised if one of those isn't an upset...
Yeah, these next few games will be the true test of where we are at.
Speaking of your division haven't the Falcons fallen off. Over the cap apparently. That SB window is small at times.

Gonna be a cracking match mate.
We have a real tough schedule coming up against the Seahawks, GB, Ravens and you guys.

The NFC is a tight contest this year.

It will be a cakewalk against us if they don’t pull their finger out, today was disgraceful.

@Big Pete thoughts on the Vikings win today?
Tight contest for the NFC South division there.

Classic Vikings in a lot of ways, came up with some great plays and earned the right to win. However when they had their foot on the throat, they missed their chance and came extremely close to losing it all. Dallas were all over the Vikings on their second last drive and looked certain to score. Some baffling play-calling followed by a great play by Kendricks was just enough to hold on.

It was a good win, and as a fan you've got to savour those results. They've shown they're an above average team, but for a long suffering fan-base, it's difficult to get too carried away.

Classic Vikings in a lot of ways, came up with some great plays and earned the right to win. However when they had their foot on the throat, they missed their chance and came extremely close to losing it all. Dallas were all over the Vikings on their second last drive and looked certain to score. Some baffling play-calling followed by a great play by Kendricks was just enough to hold on.

It was a good win, and as a fan you've got to savour those results. They've shown they're an above average team, but for a long suffering fan-base, it's difficult to get too carried away.

Classic Coach Clap.

giphy.gif

I had a chance to watch the condensed version last night.
As you mentioned, up 14 nil the Vikings had a chance to put the foot on the throat. But we know how quickly it can turn on a dime.
A few defensive lapses and Prescott with same nice touches got them back into the game.
Overall I thought Minnesota were the better side though.

Last edited:
Vikings are massive dark horses this year I think.

Dalvin Cook is killing it. Cousins isn't being terrible - and he doesn't need to do much other than manage the game - plus Diggs and Thielen are quality. Their defense is solid too.

I think they need to incorporate their tight ends a bit more. Smith and Rudolph are talents.

And Seattle breaks our hearts again...

Last edited:
They helped the Saints, though it'd have been real nice if we could've beaten the Falcons yesterday...

Vikings are massive dark horses this year I think.

Dalvin Cook is killing it. Cousins isn't being terrible - and he doesn't need to do much other than manage the game - plus Diggs and Thielen are quality. Their defense is solid too.

I think they need to incorporate their tight ends a bit more. Smith and Rudolph are talents.
Totally agree with you mate.

They helped the Saints, though it'd have been real nice if we could've beaten the Falcons yesterday...
Just caught the highlights, geez the Falcons DL finally showed up.

Just caught the highlights, geez the Falcons DL finally showed up.

Amstead supposedly was battling the flu and Peat left the game injured, but it was still a terrible showing from an o-line that had kept rushers like Watt, Clowney and Mack in check this year. Penalties killed killed them too, and that's something that happens too often for my liking.

Hopefully it's just one of those division games that you can never really account for, but even so there are some adjustments that need to be made...

If he's not done for the year at least, then the Burfict witch hunt was absolute bullshit (which it already was).

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Foordy
  • Hurrijo
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Wild Horse
  • winslow_wong
  • Skathen
  • cento
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Sproj
  • Brocko
  • Maddy
  • Wolfie
  • lynx000
  • Morkel
  • Harry Sack
  • NSW stables
  • Cavalo
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.