NFL 2020/2021 Discussion

You had one job, Green Bay! Still, I think Tampa get pasted in the SB by either AFC team.

Is Rodgers becoming the new Brees? One ring, and then a bunch of seasons where he comes heartbreakingly close but falls short…

You had one job, Green Bay! Still, I think Tampa get pasted in the SB by either AFC team.

Is Rodgers becoming the new Brees? One ring, and then a bunch of seasons where he comes heartbreakingly close but falls short…
I know this sounds bitter but the refs fucked us. So many holding and PI calls against us not called and the one that they finally do call is the one to give TB the game.

I know this sounds bitter but the refs fucked us. So many holding and PI calls against us not called and the one that they finally do call is the one to give TB the game.

As a Saints fan I very much feel your pain.

But -- taking that field goal was a bad decision. Take the shot on fourth down -- you score you have the chance to tie with a 2-pt conversion, you fail you still need a TD and the ball back and give TB awful field position. I just don't get the call there.

SB Pros and Cons

Bucs
Pros:
Salty patriots fans watching Brady win while they have to look forward to Jarret Stidham as their starter next year.

Cons:
Brady wins and will probably kiss his son on the mouth again

KC
Pros:
Kermit wins another SB

Cons:
Le'von Bell wins a SB

No salt from this Patriot fan. I'm okay for Brady to win. I'd rather him than another AFC team.

I was hoping it would be Bills v Bucs just so I could watch Brady screw the Bills one more time.
It would have been the ultimate troll for Brady to leave the division only for the Bills to take control...and then lose to Brady in the Superbowl.

Never been a Brady fan, but it's unbelievable what he's done this year. If they do win it, will it be his greatest superbowl triumph?

The best part about Brady is every team in the comp had a chance to draft him 5x. That shit happens in the nhl because they’re just kids 17/18 when drafted but not NFL not the GOAT! I love it, what a weapon.

So who is everyone on today?

I have Chiefs 44 Bucs 17.

I'm going for the Chiefs, I need to see that cheating little bitch Brady crying again.

buccs hey,
brady gonna brady

Last edited:
wtf GIF

He's the hero we didn't deserve.

GOAT. Not even up for debate anymore.
Should have been put to rest 2 superbowls ago. People will find away to discredit this one too no doubt.

What a man, Tom Brady. Unbelievable.

**** sport in the ass. Barca lose 8-2, Broncos get the spoon and Antonio Brown somehow has a ring now. I'm genuinely upset over this.

Unread

Active Now

• Galah
  • NSW stables
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Johnny92
  • Battler
  • Harry Sack
  • Redux
  • Allo
  • Porthoz
  • MrRobot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.