GRIDIRON NFL 2021-2022

Josh Allen Thumbs Up GIF by Buffalo Bills

Smash Impractical Jokers GIF by PFL

Tampa Bay looked like they had extra guys on defense in that first half. Just everywhere and relentless.

NFL and everything it stands for sucks. Especially the Buffalo Bills.
We got absolutely stomped on it wasn't even close. They need to start trusting Mac more to make the throws or find someone else who they can trust. The run game was completely shut down and they were still trying to get it going in the second half when down 27-0. The defence looked ordinary from a long season of carrying the team

I don't know how many more close 4th quarters I can take while in the lead 🤣

What was that final play by Dallas? How can you pay a QB that much money and he does something as dumb as a QB sneak with 10 seconds remaining and 40 yards still to go. He will never lead Dallas to a superbowl with dumb decisions like that

So not knowing anything about NFL teams (but love watching it), who should I be going for? Is Tom Brady's team still in it?

What was that final play by Dallas? How can you pay a QB that much money and he does something as dumb as a QB sneak with 10 seconds remaining and 40 yards still to go. He will never lead Dallas to a superbowl with dumb decisions like that

If he gave the ball to be refs, he probably would've been able to spike it in time. Refs have to handle the ball between downs.

While I agree it was one of the dumbest things I have seen, after suffering through years of McCarthy’s rubbish at The Packers I wouldn’t be convinced it wasn’t his call, dopey ****.

While I agree it was one of the dumbest things I have seen, after suffering through years of McCarthy’s rubbish at The Packers I wouldn’t be convinced it wasn’t his call, dopey ****.
It wasnt McCarthys call as it turns out. It was Kellen Moores

Some really good games next week.
Chiefs v Bills - winner is in the Superbowl I reckon unless Henry comes back full beast mode
Titans v Bengals
Bucs v Rams
Packers v 49ers

Chiefs v Bills - winner is in the Superbowl I reckon unless Henry comes back full beast mode
Titans v Bengals
Bucs v Rams
Packers v 49ers
I'm pumped for my niners vs @broncos4life Packers!

So not knowing anything about NFL teams (but love watching it), who should I be going for? Is Tom Brady's team still in it?
Yes they are still in, but you don't want to follow that wanker.

A few good underdogs still alive in the playoffs. Namely Buffalo and Cincinnati. Buffalo lost four straight superbowls in the 90s, lost a playoff game in 99 in the last play of the game and then didn't make the playoffs for another 15 or so years. Have recently got good and seem like a minor chance.

Yes they are still in, but you don't want to follow that wanker.

A few good underdogs still alive in the playoffs. Namely Buffalo and Cincinnati. Buffalo lost four straight superbowls in the 90s, lost a playoff game in 99 in the last play of the game and then didn't make the playoffs for another 15 or so years. Have recently got good and seem like a minor chance.
I have decided to go for the Titans because of:

But if they get knocked out, I'll remember the Bills :) I though T Brady was like the best QB of all time?

Titans v Bengals
Bucs v Rams
Packers v 49ers

Damn, that's a seriously unlikeable line-up on the NFC side. I'd rather see any of the AFC teams win the Superbowl over any of those.

I have decided to go for the Titans because of:

But if they get knocked out, I'll remember the Bills :) I though T Brady was like the best QB of all time?

Yeah he’s the GOAT for sure.
Not the most athletic - that’s Aaron Rodgers (Packers), but ARod is a total wanker off the field, so we don’t go for him. Plus he only won 1 SB. Packers are the favourites this year.

next you’ve got Pat Mahomes and the chiefs. He has the potential to be the GOAT because he’s so awesome, but his family and fans are off putting because they already think he’s the GOAT 🙄 So we don’t go for him.

You could go for Brady to win yet another one to put him further in front, but if someone doesn’t think he’s the GOAT already another ring isn’t gonna change their minds. I don’t mind if he wins again.

I’ll be going for anyone but Packers v Chiefs. I wouldn’t mind a Bengals v 9ers SB for the LOLs along the way. Can’t see it happening tho, Jimmy G is trash. Rams v Bills would be next best.

Active Now

• Browny
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • RolledOates
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.