GRIDIRON NFL 2022-2023

Damn. All really bad news for Vegas. Add Wilson to a division that already has Mahomes and Herbert.

We expected for GB to put up very little fight in our pursuit of Davante Adams if A-Rod left, but since he is staying, I assume they will tag Adams and move other pieces around to get under the cap.

Well, Raiders have traded for Adams now.

You read anything about the rumor that the retiring un-retiring was a ploy for him to be able to play for his childhood team the 49ers?

I heard that, even before he retired there were murmurs. I don't think the Bucs would do it unless it was a great deal, I'm not sure the Niners are willing to give it to them, and I think Brady just wans to play and if that's with the Bucs it's with the Bucs. The Bucs are sure acting like he'll be their starter.

The Watson sweepstakes continue, and apparently it's now down to us or the Falcons. Falcons have the hometown advantage, we have the stronger team, could go either way but I hope the delay is because Watson has committed to the Falcons and they are madly trying to trade Ryan. Hell, I'd take Ryan over Watson. I'd take Mayfield. I'd take Jimmy G.. I just don't want Watson in a Saints jersey.

Well, Raiders have traded for Adams now.
I am so stoked with this. Getting a first and second for that ungrateful motherfucker could not be better.

And how good will it be when they choke in the playoffs again?

Wait, I might be playing this game right.

Rodgers wont care now anyways. He got paid very handsomely

Deshaun to the Browns

Texans get 3(!) first round picks and two others. Browns will also offer him a fully guaranteed $230 million 5 year contract. Looks like Baker mayfield will have to move out of the stadium.

Deshaun to the Browns

Texans get 3(!) first round picks and two others. Browns will also offer him a fully guaranteed $230 million 5 year contract. Looks like Baker mayfield will have to move out of the stadium.
That’s ridiculous.

Way too much for a receiver of his age that you have never seen play without Rodgers.

Maybe but given the number of receivers at GB that haven't clicked the way Adams and Rodgers did, he'd be worth taking a punt on if your window is closing. Raiders are taking on Russ, Kermit and Herbert so they need some firepower. I still think they'll be 4th in the division though.

picks 1.22 and 2.22 are worth pick 1.13 on the trade index. Who in their right mind wouldn't give that pick up for the best receiver in the NFL?

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Mr Fourex
  • LittleDavey
  • Johnny92
  • Galah
  • Organix
  • winslow_wong
  • kman
  • I bleed Maroon
  • mystico
  • Porthoz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Stix
  • cento
  • bazza
  • Justwin
  • broncos4life
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.