Nines / Trial Games

All over, 18-16 to the Cowboys.

Last edited:
Classic broncos stinking it up.

Saw some good signs by Haas, Milford, Bird, Croft but besides that everyone else was pretty shit.
[automerge]1582368611[/automerge]
We looked noticably worse with the ball in hand when Isaako replaced Bird
I think thats because he came on along with 10 guys with no first grade experience.

Last edited:
Cant be too disappointed. Some decent signs but it was against weak side. Only worrying thing for me is we found a way to lose a game that we were the better side in.

We’d have won that if we’d left Bird, Milford and Croft on the field. The first half was all good signs, so I’m happy if those guys get spots in game 1. None of the replacements deserve a spot.

In other news, fifi just tore it up to put Roberts under the sticks

Cant be too disappointed. Some decent signs but it was against weak side. Only worrying thing for me is we found a way to lose a game that we were the better side in.
We weren’t the better side in the second half, that’s why we lost. Well, that and the freaking ridiculous penalty count.

And that boys is why Dearden ain’t a first grade half. That stupid kick and then couldn’t organise the next set. Ps Flagler can **** right the hell off too. Wow he’s useless. Feet for hands and a penalty magnet.

Ps very happy with the way our real team played in first half.

Classic broncos stinking it up.

Saw some good signs by Haas, Milford, Bird, Croft but besides that everyone else was pretty shit.
[automerge]1582368611[/automerge]

I think thats because he came on along with 10 guys with no first grade experience.

Milford, Croft, Bird, Haas, etc all off the entire second half I think? Wouldn't read too much into the second half tbh.

Last edited:
I'm not worried about the result now after that, we've got plenty of positives to take out of this game

It's a trial as far as winning goes, I don't care. We looked good enough in the first half that if this was a proper game, we were definitely the better side with the top liners on the field and probably go on to win comfortably. I just hate seeing blatant shit like that. Giving one side obvious as **** leg ups shits me, even when we get them.

I reckon we lost a lot of direction and enterprise without Croft and Milford. I thought Croft organize and called the shots way better than Dearden. Bird is my choice for FB. Carrigan - What a player

The defence is so sloooow to move up. Big fix needed there ASAP

Active Now

• Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.