NEWS No excuses: Milf must dig in and lose weight

he's already a few years into his contract so it's no longer a $4million dollar contract you dummy. But hey it sounds more sensational doesn't it.

With each shithouse article this clown writes he subjects himself to the law of diminishing returns.

Somehow I don’t think he’s going to respond in a positive way.

Milford need to stop digging in to those 24 pack of McNugget boxes first.

If Milf played with the desire and competitiveness that Thursto had than he would be the best player in the comp. Unfortunately I can't really see it happening because that kind of thing cannot be taught.

Yeah. It can. It comes down to whether the player wants it bad enough.

Sounds like a really bad report card for Milf. Sounds like to me he would be much happier playing touch footy once a week up at whites hill. Time to set him free. Give someone else a go who is prepared to put in like the other 15%. Surely there is another Keary out there with a sidestep and acceleration and can tackle. Jamal Fogarty could handle it. I couldn’t remember a game this year or last year when Milf took control. And now we find out he’s not even fit enough to play first grade. Drop him immediately and see if he has the desire to fight back or to order another round of quarter pounders. You see this time and time again in school sport the guys that are blessed with all the natural ability win everything with little or no effort. Then when they get older the other guys they used to beat are now ahead of them and no matter what they do they can never repeat that initial high of winning. So they give up and make excuses. Sorry I’m just over players who take what they have for granted and fill the place of another who would never give an excuse to be dropped.

Yeah. It can. It comes down to whether the player wants it bad enough.

I don't know man, I'm a big believer in certain athletes having traits that set them apart from the rest. Thurston reminds me of M.Jordan, both were insanely competitive and just flat out refused to lose. If Milf was even half as competitive he would be insanely good.

Sounds like a really bad report card for Milf. Sounds like to me he would be much happier playing touch footy once a week up at whites hill. Time to set him free. Give someone else a go who is prepared to put in like the other 15%. Surely there is another Keary out there with a sidestep and acceleration and can tackle. Jamal Fogarty could handle it. I couldn’t remember a game this year or last year when Milf took control. And now we find out he’s not even fit enough to play first grade. Drop him immediately and see if he has the desire to fight back or to order another round of quarter pounders. You see this time and time again in school sport the guys that are blessed with all the natural ability win everything with little or no effort. Then when they get older the other guys they used to beat are now ahead of them and no matter what they do they can never repeat that initial high of winning. So they give up and make excuses. Sorry I’m just over players who take what they have for granted and fill the place of another who would never give an excuse to be dropped.
Get off your horse mate.

Milford has been the one carrying this team for the last 3 years. He's been playing half and 5/8 every one of those games til Boyd was terrible Seibs had to ask Milf to also fill in and do extra k's at fullback too, all the while STILL being the team's main and only creative playmaker.

Plus, in all 3 of those seasons he's failed to Jag an uninterrupted preseason due to injuries.

With the likelihood of Croft coming to play Halfback and God knows who will be our 1, maybe he'll get a chance to play HIS natural game in HIS position without picking up slack

Fair enough Marty baby , I’m all for giving him another chance as long as he is prepared to get physically fit for starters. I just have visions of him being caught on the fifth tackle before he got his kick away against the eels. That immediately put us on the back foot. On a positive note his long kicking game has improved. But there’s still a lot of head shaking from him after his short kicks go dead in goal. When was the last time cam smith kicked a ball dead. If you compare him with smith Tedesco and Cronk who are on similar money he can only match them with a few criteria. In terms of who has been carrying our team I believe gillett and Glenn are way ahead of Milf. They give their all every week with tackles made and on the kick chase. Milf ends up on his haunches after one run. Poor gillett has come back incredibly after his neck injury. At least with Darius u can blame his decline on an aging body but unfortunately for Milf u can’t. So I will be looking on with interest to see if we have a new Milf version 2 next year and watching for all the articles about how he is using his undoubted talent to justify his $40000 a week pay packet. As Scomo said miracles do happen.

If Milf scratches off the scooter prize on his McNuggets he can avoid the red hill traffic and be first one to training.

Last edited:
Fair enough Marty baby , I’m all for giving him another chance as long as he is prepared to get physically fit for starters. I just have visions of him being caught on the fifth tackle before he got his kick away against the eels. That immediately put us on the back foot. On a positive note his long kicking game has improved. But there’s still a lot of head shaking from him after his short kicks go dead in goal. When was the last time cam smith kicked a ball dead. If you compare him with smith Tedesco and Cronk who are on similar money he can only match them with a few criteria. In terms of who has been carrying our team I believe gillett and Glenn are way ahead of Milf. They give their all every week with tackles made and on the kick chase. Milf ends up on his haunches after one run. Poor gillett has come back incredibly after his neck injury. At least with Darius u can blame his decline on an aging body but unfortunately for Milf u can’t. So I will be looking on with interest to see if we have a new Milf version 2 next year and watching for all the articles about how he is using his undoubted talent to justify his $40000 a week pay packet. As Scomo said miracles do happen.
He gets caught on the 5th because it's so damn easy for teams to defend since everyone knows he's the only kicker

Active Now

• Mighty Bronx
  • Alec
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Gaz
  • Waynesaurus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.