VOTE Now that the Broncos are out, who are you backing to win the 2021 premiership?

Now that the Broncos are out, who are you backing to win the 2021 premiership?

• Total voters
Wayne having a nice few shots at the Broncos in the post game presser.
All started from none other then…our mate Badel.
Bit awkward for Adam sitting next to him, lol.

Melbourne will pull away from Souths after about 30mins, manly didn’t have any problems scoring points when they were able to hold onto the ball.

Man.. Wayne is about to leave the rabbitohs in a shit salary cap position like he's left all the others

Yeah that was awkward, I can only imagine it was the old management who were undermining otherwise there's no way Reynolds would've signed a deal with us moving forward

The people that made the decision to move on from Bennett are all still there.

The only one gone is the guy whose job it was to pull the trigger

The people that made the decision to move on from Bennett are all still there.

The only one gone is the guy whose job it was to pull the trigger

I understand that but at the same time, he surely would've had a word to Adam Reynolds about what it would be like to play for Brisbane.

If it wasn't a positive conversation, does he sign the deal? I don't think so

Bennett is the greatest NRL coach of all time. The board that sacked him for Seibold are idiots. That is all.
mrs clause loves the colombian snow...

If he wins the thing, should the Titans go full circle for awls clubs and see if they can punt Holbrook for him or how about a totally left field one…Bennett to Warriors for a year.

If he wins the thing, should the Titans go full circle for awls clubs and see if they can punt Holbrook for him or how about a totally left field one…Bennett to Warriors for a year.
Bennett will go to Brisbane 2.0 and spend all of 2022 sorting out the football dept, R&R and signings.... and of course taking swipes at the broncos whenever Badel pops up on the blower

Bennett is the greatest NRL coach of all time. The board that sacked him for Seibold are idiots. That is all.
No doubt he’s a great coach. What the Broncos needed was a rebuild - not great coaching. The rebuild just wasn’t happening and Wayne got shown the door. When you decide to build a side around Darius, Milford and an expensive but position-less Bird you deserve what you get.
The Broncs have done a great job on rebuilding this year. It will take another 2 years to bed down but we should be top 8 next year and I expect we’ll give top 4 a shake in 2023 - just need another quality spine player.
If Wayne had put serious effort into rebuilding he might still be coach and the Broncs would have been playing finals this year.

It was very clear the club needed to move on from Wayne.

What happened in 2018 and how it all played out in the media was a disgrace and Wayne was just as guilty as the board. They were both playing each other and both guilty of using dirty tactics. There wasn't ever going to be peace and you just can't have that. The board, the coach, the players, EVERYONE needs to be on board otherwise shit is just going to go downhill and that's what happened.

Regardless of the outcome, the club made the right call sacking him.

Keep in mind, Bennett is the one responsible for Milford getting a $1 million contract and Boyd taking up a large chunk of our cap and leaving us in a fucked position for years because of these decisions. He had 4 years at the club and he wasn't getting the results the club wanted from him.

I was all aboard the move on from Bennett train but man we screwed it up so bad, this cannot be argued. Wayne would have had us competitive and likely playing finals still so that sucks that we fell so far but I don’t think we would have been contenders still.

Regardless, the decision majorly backfired and we came out looking like morons. I still don’t think the real part of the issue is being fully highlighted. We pushed out a guy who is a club legend and had a year to run on contract, we should have honoured that and we should never have chased Bellamy, he was never coming. To then offer a 6 year deal complete with player option essentially to Seibold was just abysmal decision making and as soon as he cracked under pressure before he even got to Red Hill, well the writing was on the wall. The rest is a very sad history.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • NSW stables
  • Mr Fourex
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Bucking Beads
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • Fozz
  • Johnny92
  • Midean
  • kiwi2
  • Lurker
  • Volvo Driver
  • peter09
  • Xzei
  • broncos4life
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.