NRL 2020 Grand Final

Who did they steal? Smith was offered 10k by broncs and storm...he and cronk developed in brisbane but not contracted to broncos ....that would mean they could sign with anyone ....just a wild guess

I said developed in Brisbane not developed by the broncos. Anyone is free to sign with anyone, that’s not what I was getting at. Still doesn’t change the fact that they targeted our local talent. Smith, Slater and Cronk.
I think you are confused about what I actually said. The storm are snakes that wouldn’t give the broncos a drink of water in the middle of the desert

Pumped for the Grand Final tonight, I have a feeling the Panthers are finally going to make good on all their promise but you can never write off Melbourne who have been a brilliant team under Bellamy.

I said developed in Brisbane not developed by the broncos. Anyone is free to sign with anyone, that’s not what I was getting at. Still doesn’t change the fact that they targeted our local talent. Smith, Slater and Cronk.
I think you are confused about what I actually said. The storm are snakes that wouldn’t give the broncos a drink of water in the middle of the deser

I think you are confused about what I actually said. The storm are snakes that wouldn’t give the broncos a drink of water in the middle of the desert
I thought slater was from innisfail.....anyway....if these players turned out to be duds thered be no discussion......at the end of the day we missed out ....maybe if we had competent people running the joint we would not have got to where we are.....enjoy your day

I thought slater was from innisfail.....anyway....if these players turned out to be duds thered be no discussion......at the end of the day we missed out ....maybe if we had competent people running the joint we would not have got to where we are.....enjoy your day

Hey even without Slater I’d still take Smith and Cronk. I don’t even know where to go with the rest of your post so I’ll leave it at that. Enjoy your day too mate......

Pumped for the Grand Final tonight, I have a feeling the Panthers are finally going to make good on all their promise but you can never write off Melbourne who have been a brilliant team under Bellamy.

This is the first time I've heard anyone say they are pumped for tonight, good on ya mate.

Melbourne to be winning until the final minute when NAS drops the ball for Yeo to pick up and score for the win.

Thunderstorm settling in just before kick off, god damn it.

I’m at the ground and I’m not even that pumped for it.

**** the Storm though...

456A4134 260C 4ACD 8562 1DC9A3B3AD70

bah only just realised I wont be able to watch the grand final on fox. why in 2020 do we still have to put up with channel 9 for the grand final.

bah only just realised I wont be able to watch the grand final on fox. why in 2020 do we still have to put up with channel 9 for the grand final.
I was just about to post this exact comment.

I hate having to watch any footy on channel 9, let alone the GF [emoji34]

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Mustafur
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Xzei
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosgirl
  • MrMoore
  • Mister Wright
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Painin the Haas
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.