NRL 2022 Finals Week 3 Discussion

Why was that not 6 more?

Cowboys touched it when Gutho tried to offload it back.

Is lane the best left edge in aus currently? **** he’s talented
Yes but they will need somewhere to put Murray who is also very good but better at Lock.

to be fair he had that really good season at parra when he first came from Manly, then fell off a bit after until recently where he has been insane.
He did drop off a bit, but his offloading and short passing is elite and always has been. I remember a game when he was playing for doggies at Belmore park against Storm and he tore them apart

He hasn't scored this lol... fleet is a cheating fucking grub and even he wasn't confident

He did drop off a bit, but his offloading and short passing is elite and always has been. I remember a game when he was playing for doggies at Belmore park against Storm and he tore them apart
I feel alot of it was because when Issiah Papalii came he took his left side on the backrow when he got injured and he can't play on the right at all and it messed him up when he came back, he only got it back properly this season.

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • bert_lifts
  • RolledOates
  • Ondi
  • broncotville
  • Aldo
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Dash
  • Fatboy
  • HarryAllan7
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.