NRL 2022 Finals Week 3 Discussion

Haha @Super Freak trying to be a contrarian as usual. I just saw the replay, haha man, just admit you are wrong because it’s embarrassing. Truly, only a blind person, Parra fan or NRL official could see that as backward.

The turning and the swinging of the arms while facing backwards is enough to make a ball travel forward. The ball travels less than a metre forward. When you look at it frame by frame, it looks like it leaves the hands flat.

My argument isn't whether the pass is forward or not, it's that when you slow it down and look at it, it's not as clear cut as it looks.

It's as forward as the sun is hot man 😂

So, the Cows got robbed, welcome to the NRL. My only real absolute *******disappointment today is I didn't get the son to put any on the Eels with Campbell Gilllard to score anytime. Yes, Townsville will be in mourning, but they should be just thankful they finished where they did and can build on a consistent season and be proud of their achievements and not have to watch their team bow out with a flogging.

I can forgive a forward pass being let go if it is a runaway try and the touchie is behind the play. The touchie is exactly in line with that. How do they miss it?
Serious question, when is the last time you remember a touchie calling a forward pass? Because I can't, I'm sure they're not allowed to call it.

I hate the cowboys as much as anyone in here but this current team are quite likeable, aside from Feldt.

They have a coach who's managed to shut down intense criticism and gives it back to the media and a group of young hungry talented players that are exciting to watch. There are redemption stories throughout the squad but most importantly, they are a team that play for each other and never stop trying.

I'll forever hate the club (esp. their fans) and never want them to win anything but if there is a Cows team that has my respect it's this one. Hopefully the vultures pick apart their squad in coming seasons.

I hate the cowboys as much as anyone in here but this current team are quite likeable, aside from Feldt.

They have a coach who's managed to shut down intense criticism and gives it back to the media and a group of young hungry talented players that are exciting to watch. There are redemption stories throughout the squad but most importantly, they are a team that play for each other and never stop trying.

I'll forever hate the club (esp. their fans) and never want them to win anything but if there is a Cows team that has my respect it's this one. Hopefully the vultures pick apart their squad in coming seasons.

I couldnt stand Feldt and on the field i think he's a grub, but i've met him a 3 or 4 times now and he's actually a nice guy. Wanted to dislike him but i couldn't !

As much as I dislike the bunker....isn't a forward pass the one place in the game where technology would actually help get it right?

Why aren't they allowed to rule on a forward pass?

Everyone happy with this one to?

I haven't read the Cows forum but I got no doubt they're carrying on like a pack of flogs, acting like the NRL robbed them yet again, they had an 8 point lead with 25 minutes to go.

They weren't good enough when it counted.

I haven't read the Cows forum but I got no doubt they're carrying on like a pack of flogs, acting like the NRL robbed them yet again, they had an 8 point lead with 25 minutes to go.

They weren't good enough when it counted.
I have and as always they were gracious in defeat. Gutted to lose when up by 8 with 20 to go, but elated with their season all the same.

Unread

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Morkel
  • Fitzy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.