NRL 2022 Grand Final Discussion

Mate.. you’ve lost the plot haha

Watch some games and read the rule book sometime.

It's not determined by the direction he's facing, it's determined by the trajectory of the ball and it's very clearly backwards.

Not my problem you don't have a clue.

A driver and the person piloting them died in that crash. Not sure it's appropriate to use for a laugh, but maybe I am biased/overly sensitive.

First image I found my friend, didn't think it through. Will fix.

He pretty much had no choice. He only really hung his arm out at the last second. Its was as clear an obstruction as you will see. Everyone can clearly see it, the position he got himself in was obstructing Moses. I'll back Cam Smiths Opinion. I he was both an expert player and an expert ref.

But he still hangs the arm out. He made the decision to do that. The moment you do that, it's ruled a defensive decision.

Watch some games and read the rule book sometime.

It's not determined by the direction he's facing, it's determined by the trajectory of the ball and it's very clearly backwards.

Not my problem you don't have a clue.

True and the initial trajectory of the was forward. Clear as day

Omg sivo. He never drops those against the broncos.

But he still hangs the arm out. He made the decision to do that. The moment you do that, it's ruled a defensive decision.

Really, it doesnt matter. It was obstruction. Like they said in the commentary, his positioning clearly put Moses in a position where he was obstructed no matter what decision he made. If you cant see that i suggest you take your own advice and watch some games and read the rule book.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Gaz
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • sooticus
  • Cavalo
  • Shane Tronc
  • jd87
  • Brotherdu
  • Culhwch
  • Fitzy
  • Jazza
  • broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.