NRL 2022 Grand Final Discussion

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Mate.. you’ve lost the plot haha

Watch some games and read the rule book sometime.

It's not determined by the direction he's facing, it's determined by the trajectory of the ball and it's very clearly backwards.

Not my problem you don't have a clue.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
A driver and the person piloting them died in that crash. Not sure it's appropriate to use for a laugh, but maybe I am biased/overly sensitive.

First image I found my friend, didn't think it through. Will fix.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
He pretty much had no choice. He only really hung his arm out at the last second. Its was as clear an obstruction as you will see. Everyone can clearly see it, the position he got himself in was obstructing Moses. I'll back Cam Smiths Opinion. I he was both an expert player and an expert ref.

But he still hangs the arm out. He made the decision to do that. The moment you do that, it's ruled a defensive decision.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Watch some games and read the rule book sometime.

It's not determined by the direction he's facing, it's determined by the trajectory of the ball and it's very clearly backwards.

Not my problem you don't have a clue.

True and the initial trajectory of the was forward. Clear as day

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Omg sivo. He never drops those against the broncos.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
But he still hangs the arm out. He made the decision to do that. The moment you do that, it's ruled a defensive decision.

Really, it doesnt matter. It was obstruction. Like they said in the commentary, his positioning clearly put Moses in a position where he was obstructed no matter what decision he made. If you cant see that i suggest you take your own advice and watch some games and read the rule book.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Allo
  • Justwin
  • Lostboy
  • Inknition
  • pennywisealfie
  • The Boss
  • phoenix
  • Swordfish
  • Fitzy
  • Dash
  • bazza
  • Financeguy
  • Culhwch
  • Foordy
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.