NEWS NRL 2022 is go

BTW, for those playing along at home when Badel claimed that the NRL had "delivered" on our request for more Sunday games, he was full of shit.

we have a grand total of 3 Sunday games in 2022 ... only 2 of them are home games.

we had 3 Sunday games in 2021 ... all 3 at home

so that means that effectively the NRL have actually taken a Sunday game from us.

Not sure what the ‘draw toughness score’ relates to -only know we appear to be at the wrong end of it. Titans on the other hand.

The draw is a lottery, just happens we always end up with one of the hardest by pure coincidence, ‘just need to get better’.

I'm now on board the conspiracy train.......................wooo wooo.....chugga chugga...............

ermmmm......... Fark the NRL!.......................and Fark the Titans!

We always seem to get pickled in the draw, but I am just happy the tough games are spread over the year. Will allow us to build some confidence. We just need the boys to be switched on from round one. We could definitely hang in the 8 or there about with this draw.

The draw is a lottery, just happens we always end up with one of the hardest by pure coincidence, ‘just need to get better’.
Hahah very ignorant way of looking at the system if you think it’s a lottery. It’s 100% made so that as many entertaining games are on… it’s no coincidence we verse cowboys, Storm, Rabbitohs and Roosters twice every year. It won’t ever change, we have prime time slot so we verse prime time team. The week it falls on may be lottery, even then I doubt it’s not just randomised on the most part considering we are versing the bunnies rd. 1 and we always seem to have the storm and cowboys in the opening rounds. I actually think it’s one of the better draws we have gotten and I am not going to complain one bit, but I think your with it enough to realise that this is not randomised and is done to fit in with broadcasters agendas.

Hahah very ignorant way of looking at the system if you think it’s a lottery. It’s 100% made so that as many entertaining games are on… it’s no coincidence we verse cowboys, Storm, Rabbitohs and Roosters twice every year. It won’t ever change, we have prime time slot so we verse prime time team. The week it falls on may be lottery, even then I doubt it’s not just randomised on the most part considering we are versing the bunnies rd. 1 and we always seem to have the storm and cowboys in the opening rounds. I actually think it’s one of the better draws we have gotten and I am not going to complain one bit, but I think your with it enough to realise that this is not randomised and is done to fit in with broadcasters agendas.

Whooooosh

yep ... and the Storm just git "lucky" by managing to "Draw" the Tigers in round 1 when Smith and Munster are suspended.

They're all having a bob each way.

According to Honnery, who's graded every club's draw, we got the only A (easiest draw), with the Eels and Bulldogs getting D (hardest). He's based it on home games and strength of opposition. We play 10 games in QLD, and only play Penrith once. The club whose draw stands head and shoulders above the rest is us.

ScreenScreenshot 2021 11 10 at 18 44 30 The big winners and losers in 2022 NRL draw

And then just to mix it up a bit he also reckons we have the hardest draw.

ScreenScreenshot 2021 11 10 at 18 48 53 The games that will make or break Broncos in 2022

I think you missed my sarcasm.

It doesn't matter what draw we have. We're going undefeated anyway. Gotta beat the best to be the best!
Correct. The real draw analysis is we'll be playing 15 teams below us all season, so we have the easiest draw. Lock in the minor premiership.

I actually hate looking at the draw in perspective of the previous season. If the boys put in effort, screw their heads on and fix up the defence, then the skies the limit and I truly mean that. I think every game we play this year we have the ability to win. The panthers and the storm might be a stretch but they can't be untouchable forever, we have the direction and maturity to pull them down a peg this year.

Active Now

• Battler
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosgirl
  • Galah
  • NSW stables
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.