NRL 2022 Round 1 Discussion

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
4308.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Dee Why Eagle - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .January 1, 1970
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
boil boil boilover

3319.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]HK_Eagle - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 6, 2011
8423.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sproj - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 5, 2013

Shame Brooks can't goal kick.

He has trouble seeing over the tee

Joffa has had a good game but I do not miss those stupid penalties.

3319.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]HK_Eagle - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 6, 2011
As much as we'd all love to see the Tiges get up they can't defend for $hit. Storm just have to hold onto the ball and get into the Tiges' half to score at will. I can feel the whole footy world willing it though

Storm getting well on top and I feel for the Tigers, they don't really know how to win.

Stinking Tigers, no wonder these guys suck so bad.

Fucking Tigers, getting us all excited and blowing their wad early like a virgin on prom night.

Have the Tigers defended one set in their 20? Gosh they suck.

2.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Dan - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 15, 2004
Looking like manly spoon and Broncos red hot faves so far

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • winslow_wong
  • Allo
  • Galah
  • Fozz
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • Fitzy
  • Dash
  • barker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.