NRL 2022 Round 1 Discussion

Yuck, doesn't look good in Storm colours.

It was too much to hope for.

and can we give a rest to top teams signing bottom teams players being a wonderful thing. 🤮

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
4308.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Dee Why Eagle - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .January 1, 1970
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
no longer enjoying this game...
fck strm

Dw broncos fans.... sure storm losing would have capped off an amazing weekend, and I do doubt the year will be as good for us or bad for the storm as the 1st week has us dreaming or hope, however.....

This is the year we beat them..

Coates is defending on staggs and cobbos wing hahaha if Reynolds is worth his money he will be sending it there 4 times every set...

Smith, Jennings and Welch.

At least they're being made to pay for this win.

Dw broncos fans.... sure storm losing would have capped off an amazing weekend, and I do doubt the year will be as good for us or bad for the storm as the 1st week has us dreaming or hope, however.....

Coates is defending on staggs and cobbos wing hahaha if Reynolds is worth his money he will be sending it there 4 times every set...
Welch and Jennings ACLs, B Smith broken hand. Horrible start for Melbourne

I plan to be at the Storm game in Melbourne and they never lose when I go (I clearly haven't been that often). I was there for the 2015 epic defense.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Cavalo
  • IceWorks
  • Justwin
  • bb_gun
  • Harry Sack
  • Lurker
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • Allo
  • Browny
  • mrtij
  • Scdeac
  • Foordy
  • Waynesaurus
  • Kev_Guz
  • Santa
  • Skyblues87
  • broncos4life
  • Fozz
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.