NRL 2022 Round 1 Discussion

Poor field or over training?
Field looks okay on TV. No other injuries and both Jennings/Welch were innocuous, Welsh went down moving up In defence, Jennings from a simple angle change.

Dw broncos fans.... sure storm losing would have capped off an amazing weekend, and I do doubt the year will be as good for us or bad for the storm as the 1st week has us dreaming or hope, however.....

This is the year we beat them..

Coates is defending on staggs and cobbos wing hahaha if Reynolds is worth his money he will be sending it there every 4 times every set...
Dw broncos fans.... sure storm losing would have capped off an amazing weekend, and I do doubt the year will be as good for us or bad for the storm as the 1st week has us dreaming or hope, however.....

This is the year we beat them..

Coates is defending on staggs and cobbos wing hahaha if Reynolds is worth his money he will be sending it there 4 times every set...
It would’ve been great to see the tigers get up. On the flip side the more games the tigers, Newcastle, sharks, etc win against the top teams now, the harder it’s going to be to squeeze into what will probably be 2-3 finals spots.

Getting waayyy ahead of myself though if it comes down to a points differential it will matter.

Welsh is a loss for QLD

He probably isnt

Carriganp 0102

Well with Welch out of origin, its never too early for a Qld team list:

1. Ponga
2. Coates
3. Gagai
4. Hammer
5. Cobbo
6. Munster
7. Cherry-Evans
8. Papalii
9. Mahoney
10. Carrigan
11. Capewell
12. Fifita
13. Tino

14. Grant
15. Phototaker
16. Collins/Flegler
17. Arrow

Still got a bit outside those as well in Hunt, Hetherington, Palasia, Trindall, Brimson, Fermor, Bullemor, Kaufusi, Mann, Feldt, Holmes, Su'A, McGuire, Walker, Simpkin, Walsh.

Geez tigers should be filthy with thelselves after that. I'm not going to call it embarrassing but you get get the storm down to 15 men after 10 mins who are already missing J.Brom, Munster and grant as well as the players they lost of the off season.

And they concede the last 4 tries to lose the game. I'd be spewing if i was a tigs fan. You wont get a better opportunity to start the season off with a win over Melbourne.

Storm apparently looking at Tariq Sims to bolster their forwards.

Active Now

• Ghost of Vlansys
  • Browny
  • Santa
  • Scorchie
  • Cavalo
  • Harry Sack
  • Waynesaurus
  • Yellowfella
  • winslow_wong
  • FACTHUNT
  • IceWorks
  • Justwin
  • bb_gun
  • Lurker
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • Allo
  • mrtij
  • Scdeac
  • Foordy
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.