NRL 2022 Round 1 Discussion

Only just watched the match highlights of the Tigers V Storm game and I can see the Storm actually being a low Top 8 team this year. Horrible defence and they only won due to a forward pass and Individual brilliance from the star players. Take them out of the game and I really struggle to see how

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
747.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mark from Brisbane - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 2, 2008
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
8423.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sproj - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 5, 2013

Eh there’s way too much hate in the world right now, it’s nice to have civil discussions with other fans to be honest.

Agree 150%

Fan for over 50 years and founder of the Manly Warringah Travelling Supporters, you can also follow me on Twitter @MarkTramby Enjoying the retired life and all that brings.

Only just watched the match highlights of the Tigers V Storm game and I can see the Storm actually being a low Top 8 team this year. Horrible defence and they only won due to a forward pass and Individual brilliance from the star players. Take them out of the game and I really struggle to see how
Tbf to them, they still have Grant, Bromwich and Munster, possibly Kamikamica as well. If you take the start players out of any team they are going to struggle a bit.

Tbf to them, they still have Grant, Bromwich and Munster, possibly Kamikamica as well. If you take the start players out of any team they are going to struggle a bit.
And Smith went down early

62.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sup42 - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 7, 2012
REACTIONS: 52,611
Lara Pit banging on about McDonald's....as if that skinny thing ever had a big Mac in her life.

Listening to Fox League wank on about the Eels you would not know the GC are playing.

My second team, carn tits.

62.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sup42 - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 7, 2012

Lara Pit banging on about McDonald's....as if that skinny thing ever had a big Mac in her life.

Listening to Fox League wank on about the Eels you would not know the GC are playing.

the way this weekend has gone, the Titans are shoe-ins

4275.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]BeastMode - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2015
REACTIONS: 19,386
Dam, the GC are good with the long ball to the wingers.....

4275.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]BeastMode - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2015
[/st_td_row][st_td]The Don - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 19, 2020

That was bloody beautiful shame we can't defend.

touche'

4275.jpg
great try by Russell.

taking one in the ribs by the knee. that looked painful.

62.jpg

You would be the other half that completes the Titans' second fan. We have their only full fan on our forum.

This is like a 2021 game.

Active Now

• Battler
  • Jason Simmons
  • jarro65
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncosAlways
  • Totally Unr3al
  • bb_gun
  • Skyblues87
  • winslow_wong
  • The Don
  • Fitzy
  • NSW stables
  • Old Mate
  • BruiserMk1
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.