NZWarriors.com

NZWarriors.com

NZWarriors.com User
Contributor
May 19, 2021
1489.jpg
Sugar Ray - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 214

Brent Webb would be proud with how long Moses took to take that kick.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Feel for the Titans a bit. They had no real posession in the second half and they did well to hold out as long as they did.

NZWarriors.com

NZWarriors.com

NZWarriors.com User
Contributor
May 19, 2021
4619.jpg
Worried2Death - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 8,869

haha Herbie special sinks the tits again, pretty entertaining game.

Financeguy

Financeguy

NRL Player
Apr 24, 2013
I thought he was actually good the first half. Hasnt really been seen much in the second half although i dont know how long he's been playing center.
He was solid first half…problem is he needs to be very very good as their key forward. What’s worse he is more than capable…

T

The Don

QCup Player
Jul 19, 2020
Thank God rugby leagues back forgot how much I missed seeing the refs win games.

NZWarriors.com

NZWarriors.com

NZWarriors.com User
Contributor
May 19, 2021
4275.jpg
BeastMode - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 19,392

Tough loss for the Titans. Top 8 easy from that performance.

Expect they'll bounce back strong next week against the Warriors.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
He was solid first half…problem is he needs to be very very good as their key forward. What’s worse he is more than capable…

He's just not worth the kind of money they paid him and thats always going to be an issue. Some players thrive on the responsibility, i dont think Fifita does. He's probably more impactful for them as a bench player. If they want to get the best out of him now they need to ignore the outside noise about his salary and just work out the best way to use him.

Silvertails.net

Silvertails.net

Silvertails.net User
Contributor
May 19, 2021
25109.jpg
killerspud - silvertails.net

What corruption and it's only round 1, the Tits couldn't get a looknin with those calls, Parra for GF, what are the odds?
The NRL agenda is quite clear after witnessing that game, oh and the bunker didn't happen to see JNR Paulo's knock on, 10/10 for consistency if ur measuring what outcome was required that is.

Financeguy

Financeguy

NRL Player
Apr 24, 2013
He's just not worth the kind of money they paid him and thats always going to be an issue. Some players thrive on the responsibility, i dont think Fifita does. He's probably more impactful for them as a bench player. If they want to get the best out of him now they need to ignore the outside noise about his salary and just work out the best way to use him.
Agree, unfortunately when you sign on as the highest paid forward in the game certain expectations come with it…like Milford for us, we weren’t paying him for 5 out of 10 games

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Can’t let TPJ get suspended before the big Broncos game

T

The Don

QCup Player
Jul 19, 2020
Look it's shit because we don't get the 2 points but I got a little bit of confidence out of the fact even with a new halves pairing we ripped through them and then held them out quite literally the entire second half. Lost by a ball that hit the posts from 50m out and a few dodgy calls. I'll take that rather than the Eels putting 40 on us like usual. Onwards and upwards.

Financeguy

Financeguy

NRL Player
Apr 24, 2013
Look it's shit because we don't get the 2 points but I got a little bit of confidence out of the fact even with a new halves pairing we ripped through them and then held them out quite literally the entire second half. Lost by a ball that hit the posts from 50m out and a few dodgy calls. I'll take that rather than the Eels putting 40 on us like usual. Onwards and upwards.
I have no love for the tits but if you can find a bit of grit and toughness you should have a good season. Going to be hard defending your line every game with a 60 kilo fullback but so far he is well supported.

T

The Don

QCup Player
Jul 19, 2020
I have no love for the tits but if you can find a bit of grit and toughness you should have a good season. Going to be hard defending your line every game with a 60 kilo fullback but so far he is well supported.
Yeah it's tough, I reckon AJ would've stopped at least one of those tries today. I'll have to see how AJ goes at 5/8 this year before making any calls on that though. Tbf to Jayden he did bulk up quite a bit this off season supposedly, but it's just going to have to be an ongoing effort. He was faultless other than that though.

Financeguy

Financeguy

NRL Player
Apr 24, 2013
Yeah it's tough, I reckon AJ would've stopped at least one of those tries today. I'll have to see how AJ goes at 5/8 this year before making any calls on that though. Tbf to Jayden he did bulk up quite a bit this off season supposedly, but it's just going to have to be an ongoing effort. He was faultless other than that though.
Yeah, he is worth his place for all the other skills he brings but the ease the parra winger, who is not a monster, bumped him off 1 on 1 on the try line when Jayden had a good shot on him makes it hard to keep good sides under say 10 points assuming they have enough attacking opportunities.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
This game has been horrendous... it's glorious to see

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Rambstien
  • Johnny92
  • johnyE
  • Xzei
  • davidp
  • azza.79
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Mr Fourex
  • Lostboy
  • kiwibronco
  • MrMoore
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.