NRL 2022 Round 1 Discussion

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
26236.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Eagle of London - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 28, 2016
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Disappointed we lost both Addin Fonua-Blake and now Dylan Walker to you boys in New Zealand. Both in their primes, both outstanding quality players.
Not sure you could describe DW in his prime?

26236.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Eagle of London - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 28, 2016
NZ boys I'm sorry to say in my opinion Nathan Brown will never take you guys where you need to be.
He's not much better than TBaz on the actual coaching bit. Funny they came up together must be something in the water down stmerge way.

9611.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]WarriorDave - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 13, 2021
REACTIONS: 927
26236.jpg

NZ boys I'm sorry to say in my opinion Nathan Brown will never take you guys where you need to be.

Thank god, because we really needed the spoon.
Sounds like we're in for a winning year!

6412.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]bangbros18 - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 20, 2019
REACTIONS: 7,038
Okay......... Geoff Toovey picking warriors for wooden spoon because our halves don't make sense and we have lost some big forwards? Um can someone name these forwards?

6412.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]bangbros18 - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 20, 2019

Okay......... Geoff Toovey picking warriors for wooden spoon because our halves don't make sense and we have lost some big forwards? Um can someone name these forwards?

Geoff Toovey isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, there needs to be an investigation into how he made it on to tv as an 'expert'.

Isn’t it great to be in a week that ends with a real Broncos game?

The only drawback over the last couple of years with Friday night footy was that the poor results by our boys invariably left you feeling a wee bit flat for the rest of the weekend.

We not be world beaters now but I have a feeling Friday night footy will be a whole lot better this season.

Let’s go Broncos!

[/st_td_row][st_td]Will on the hill. - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 29, 2019
6538.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Noitall - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 21, 2019
REACTIONS: 8,277

Do you think your sea eagles will cope this year if Tom Trbojovic gets injured. Think he’ll be a target for many teams after how they started last year when he was injured.

Unfortunately we won't cope with any long term injury to Turbo. We might be able to tough it out for a month or so but any longer and we are cooked. Good luck to anyone who targets him illegally, he is worth just as much if not more to Rugby League in general and the hammer of the gods shall strike them down.

40 nil 40 nil 40 nil

747.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mark from Brisbane - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 2, 2008
24 hours ( less in fact ) to go , don’t know about the rest of you but can’t wait!!

Fan for over 50 years and founder of the Manly Warringah Travelling Supporters, you can also follow me on Twitter @MarkTramby Enjoying the retired life and all that brings.

9527.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Wrighty - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 25, 2021
REACTIONS: 2,669
747.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mark from Brisbane - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 2, 2008

24 hours ( less in fact ) to go , don’t know about the rest of you but can’t wait!!

Fan for over 50 years and founder of the Manly Warringah Travelling Supporters, you can also follow me on Twitter @MarkTramby Enjoying the retired life and all that brings.
I am pumped as well

Been a long off season

Looking to interacting with you manly and broncos fans again :)

Broncos to be instantly better this year just for not having Brodie Croft running the cutter. He and Isaako participated in a fierce race for the bottom of the barrel in recent years dragging everyone with them.

Broncos a punchers chance of making the 8
Warriors also a punchers chance

Manly could do anything. another level up

I want to fold some Kents

26255.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Waz13 - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 1, 2016
4619.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Worried2Death - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 5, 2016
REACTIONS: 8,816

Prepare to be shocked to your core, we have one of the biggest packs we've ever had, SJ is back to manage our games and get us over the line in the tight ones, and two secret weapons called the Kepu twins. I've been hearing rumours on the warriors forum that it's our year.

Warriors and pack size has never been the problem. They always have some big units. Now big motors is another thing. Best of luck to both sides this year. Like every year injuries will play their part and cut a few of the more favoured teams down to size. Who knows if the warriors and broncs remain healthy both could push for 7th or 8th. Can’t see any higher though.

Let’s all have a chew!

2.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Dan - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 15, 2004
8423.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sproj - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 5, 2013

Geoff Toovey isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, there needs to be an investigation into how he made it on to tv as an 'expert'.

I mean he's a CA and served on the board of NRMA, he's quite sharp

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.

26255.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Waz13 - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 1, 2016
6412.jpg

That’s cos you guys didn’t give him the job.

Let’s all have a chew!

6412.jpg
REACTIONS: 7,040
26236.jpg

He's not much better than TBaz on the actual coaching bit. Funny they came up together must be something in the water down stmerge way.

Any suggestions who could do a job for the warriors?

I'm actually thinking madge, Flanagan or ?

[/st_td_row][st_td]h2727 - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 26, 2016
4275.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]BeastMode - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2015
REACTIONS: 19,135

Surely a stir up.

Comes into a forum with Broncos and Warrior fans, and predicts both teams to finish last and second to last?!

I know who I'm picking tomorrow night and its not Manly?!!!!!!!!!!

I'm leaning more and more towards Warriors as smokeys for the 8

Interested to see their game this weekend

16.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Ryan - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 16, 2004
6538.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Noitall - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 21, 2019
REACTIONS: 8,277

Do you think your sea eagles will cope this year if Tom Trbojovic gets injured. Think he’ll be a target for many teams after how they started last year when he was injured.

Definitely mate. We have a young gun coming through called Tolutau Koula who's a fullback with blistering speed and ability. He'll play off the bench tomorrow night (I believe). Keep an eye for him.

We also have Kaeo Weekes who's an amazing 5/8 if Foz goes down.

Depth wise, we are as good as we've been ever in my opinion.

747.jpg
Definitely mate. We have a young gun coming through called Tolutau Koula who's a fullback with blistering speed and ability. He'll play off the bench tomorrow night (I believe). Keep an eye for him.

We also have Kaeo Weekes who's an amazing 5/8 if Foz goes down.

Depth wise, we are as good as we've been ever in my opinion.
The new era , coming at us like a steam train !!

75.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Defence - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 9, 2012
REACTIONS: 19,027
manly 4th
Warriors 8th
Broncos 10th 😈

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Harry Sack
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • GCBRONCO
  • azza.79
  • BroncosAlways
  • bert_lifts
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • Lurker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.