NRL 2022 Round 1 Discussion

I don't think either of these teams are going to cause too much damage this season if this game is anything to go by.
I hate seeing teams rewarded for diving

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
3319.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]HK_Eagle - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 6, 2011
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Blocker is on drugs calling that accidental. It was half an hour late... that said, it was soft contact and just stupid by Granville.

That one isn't too far off the Arey incident on the Easter Sunday game a few years back.

NSWRL will just give him a fine though, which is pretty poor... doesn't Joey bleat on about protecting the halves anymore??

I reckon if you are making contact with the legs late... then it should be at least a week... cannon ball or late tackling of a kicker.

Why does JMK keep kicking? He's shit, should have his kick licence revoked.

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
4275.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]BeastMode - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2015
REACTIONS: 19,397
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Neither team wants to win this ..

Hammer miles offside on the original kick isn't he??

Doesn't really play a part on the fullback and is brought back onside by the knock back, but will the vid ref see it that way??

Hess turning an ordinary kick into something useful

Active Now

• Tmac
  • Wolfie
  • sooticus
  • Bucking Beads
  • Big Del
  • phoenix
  • Griffo
  • Gympie devil
  • GCBRONCO
  • Tim K
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • Kev_Guz
  • Johnny92
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • broncos4life
  • Aldo
  • Old Mate
  • Behind enemy lines
  • theshed
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.