NRL 2022 Round 1 Discussion

At least the rain will hide the tears

I really really hate the rule where they award a try, and then review it and take away later ... the NRL have introduced some bad things, but that's right up there

It's not fair to the players or fans and doesn't speed up the game

Does Blocker think that if it’s accidental it’s all good or something?

Lol... great work cows... can't even beat the dogs haha

Imagine losing to the Dogs with 14 players.

800k Chad did great.
Tim Deardon did nothing all game besides run past Hetherington

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
1649.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Jerry1 - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 14, 2010
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
2021.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Kimlo - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 25, 2008

Go the Doggies!!

Oh I don't think so - I'd rather the storm win a grand final than the dogs... Lets watch Baz get sacked then they can win something...

Lost count how many times Granville pumped left to then go short side for absolute nothing plays. Let your halves play bro. What a cripple fight that was.

8546.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Snake - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 18, 2014
Manly are last after rd.1...disappointing

Lost count how many times Granville pumped left to then go short side for absolute nothing plays. Let your halves play bro. What a cripple fight that was.

Easily worst game of the weekend.

Here's the rule for those curious

Offside
A player is offside if he has one foot (either on or off the ground) in front of a teammate who ‘last touches, is touched, held or kicked the ball’.
If I remember correctly, the Cowboys had one in their favour against the Raiders last year that looked very suspicious.

1649.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Jerry1 - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 14, 2010

Oh I don't think so - I'd rather the storm win a grand final than the dogs... Lets watch Baz get sacked then they can win something...

Haha, no love for Baz but seeing the Cows lose to the spooners is just glorious.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosgirl
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.