NRL 2022 Round 1 Discussion

The Cows have got nothing

Dearden looked dangerous at times with his running game, Townsend offered near on nothing (great signing that is)..

Granville, fair dinkum, lined up to the left and he goes short to Taumalolo who gets swallowed by 3 defenders on the last play

Seriously whoever Chad's manager is, I want him to teach me negotiations

So can we all agree this will be the Roosters' 2023 team and the salary cap auditor will have no issue with it?

1. Tedesco
2. Sloane
3. Manu
4. T.Turbo
5. Addo-Carr
6. Walker
7. Keary
8. Haas
9. B.Smith
10. Collins
11. D.Fifita
12. Crighton
13. Taumololo

14. Grant
15. Radley
16. JWH
17. Paulo

18. Sivo
19. Papalii
20. Munster
21. Arrow

I think something we've all learned is trial form don't mean shit. Glorious

I thought JT13 wasn't too bad but he's clearly on the decline. No way he makes it to 2027 without looking like a shell of himself.

I thought JT13 wasn't too bad but he's clearly on the decline. No way he makes it to 2027 without looking like a shell of himself.

He looks unfit.

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
801.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]SeaEagleRock8 - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2009
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
That freak Eels try from the long kick that hit the post - I thought the Eels players were off-side. Did they even check?
Ironic, given Hammer was found off-side at the end for what would have been a match-winner.

Link - http://silvertails.net/tipping-competition/

2179.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]The Who - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 29, 2010
8997.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Broncos Maestro - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 1, 2016

Yup. Both the Tits and Cows losing is the best way to end the weekend. Is 2022 the year NRL hierarchy is restored (for QLD teams?)

We're a funny old mob we RL tragics, aren't we?
You want your Queensland brethren to get beaten yet me (and most Manly supporters I'm surmising) quite like the Tits and the 'Boys (and are even looking forward to the introduction of the 'Fins if it will mean we have to watch less Bronco matches on free-to-air TV).
However we dislike most, if not all, Sydney-based clubs and are happy when they lose (particularly Doesn'tmatta, Easts, Souffs and the Dogs) yet it seems you don't have the same animosity for Sydney teams as you do for non-Brisbane Queensland teams...
And when it comes to SOO all of us put the club-based dislikes aside if it means their players have a good match for the Blues or the Maroons.
Weird.

Talking 'bout my g-g-generation

2179.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]The Who - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 29, 2010

You want your Queensland brethren to get beaten yet me (and most Manly supporters I'm surmising) quite like the Tits and the 'Boys (and are even looking forward to the introduction of the 'Fins if it will mean we have to watch less Bronco matches on free-to-air TV).
However we dislike most, if not all, Sydney-based clubs and are happy when they lose (particularly Doesn'tmatta, Easts, Souffs and the Dogs) yet it seems you don't have the same animosity for Sydney teams as you do for non-Brisbane Queensland teams...
And when it comes to SOO all of us put the club-based dislikes aside if it means their players have a good match for the Blues or the Maroons.
Weird.

It’s not that weird. We generally just don’t care about Sydney teams except the Roosters because they poach everyone.

However we hate the Storm because their cheating has benefitted them massively and they are a proxy QLD team who have done nothing to develop league in Victoria. We also never beat them.

We didn’t mind the Cows until 2015 and now there’s history. Ever since they were ‘dudded’ in the finals a few years back, the refs have made sure they always get the rub of the green now.

The Titans we don’t really care about but don’t like them because of Fifita.

801.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]SeaEagleRock8 - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2009
However we dislike most, if not all, Sydney-based clubs and are happy when they lose (particularly Doesn'tmatta, Easts, Souffs and the Dogs)
Always wish misery upon anyone that's beaten us in grand final.
I'm sure that's one reason many Manly fans don't particularly dislike the likes of Warriors, Titans, Tigpies. Our main rivals are definitely from the old Sydney comp, especially the Eels.

It’s not that weird. We generally just don’t care about Sydney teams except the Roosters because they poach everyone.

However we hate the Storm because their cheating has benefitted them massively and they are a proxy QLD team who have done nothing to develop league in Victoria. We also never beat them.

We didn’t mind the Cows until 2015 and now there’s history. Ever since they were ‘dudded’ in the finals a few years back, the refs have made sure they always get the rub of the green now.

The Titans we don’t really care about but don’t like them because of Fifita.
Speak for yourself @Sprojy. I go for all three Qld teams and only dislike the other two when we are playing them.

They all get duded when playing in Sydney (witness yesterday's perfect challenge record of the SqEELs). The Broncos perhaps more so, but there all Qld teams so I support themover any cockroach team anyday of the week.

4619.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Worried2Death - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 5, 2016
REACTIONS: 8,881
801.jpg
Always wish misery upon anyone that's beaten us in grand final.
I'm sure that's one reason many Manly fans don't particularly dislike the likes of Warriors, Titans, Tigpies. Our main rivals are definitely from the old Sydney comp, especially the Eels.

Imagine how we feel, 15 teams of foreigners and we still sledge our team the most, strange game to follow when you think about it.

2179.jpg

Weird.

The Titans hate you guys.

Also I hate every other team almost equally.

801.jpg

That freak Eels try from the long kick that hit the post - I thought the Eels players were off-side. Did they even check?
Ironic, given Hammer was found off-side at the end for what would have been a match-winner.

Yeah I thought the left side chase was offside, but it got zero scrutiny and was passed over by the commentators.

Edit: Actually no... I'm thinking more about the Sami try when he stood over Gutho. I thought Sami was in front of the 40m line and the kick came from on the 40m line, but it got zero scrutiny.

In the end I didnt care that much, because fuckwit Gutho got his little ballerina dance done on top of him, which was glorious

Active Now

• Battler
  • Harry Sack
  • marw
  • Allo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • GCBRONCO
  • Johnny92
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Horseheadsup
  • Santa
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Morkel
  • Mr Fourex
  • Jazza
  • Culhwch
  • mrslong
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  • Yem
  • LittleDavey
... and 74 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.