NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 10 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
25263.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]ricardo - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 12, 2015
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Wet and tight

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
747.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mark from Brisbane - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 2, 2008
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Wet and tight
Stop talking dirty

Fan for over 50 years and founder of the Manly Warringah Travelling Supporters, you can also follow me on Twitter @MarkTramby Enjoying the retired life and all that brings.

This would have been the perfect weekend for a BHQ meetup if we ever do one again

That was a bizarre penalty from Fitzgibbon.

Change over and he's wrestling the guy as he's trying to play the ball.

Knights look good whenever whenever they play off the back of Fitzgibbon. Otherwise they still look pretty clunky.

Burton and Addo-Carr combining early. Smart play too in the weather since they were able to force a goal-line.

Then Burton fumbles it from the restart. They just cannot string good plays together the Bulldogs.

Fox are going crazy with the Flying Fox cam.

At least it's a HD camera. Remember when they tried to introduce it in the early 00s and it was like 120p?
It's good to see this game from a different perspective.

Addo carr was offside on that kick from burton

That was a bizarre penalty from Fitzgibbon.

Change over and he's wrestling the guy as he's trying to play the ball.

Knights look good whenever whenever they play off the back of Fitzgibbon. Otherwise they still look pretty clunky.

Burton and Addo-Carr combining early. Smart play too in the weather since they were able to force a goal-line.

Then Burton fumbles it from the restart.
Up there with the dumb penalties we've seen this year

One thing I've noticed since he has come back, Edrick Lee has been spending time on passing. He's been passing a lot on his kick returns

Slick by Ponga and Best.

There you go.

Ponga comes from the otherside of the play the ball, exposes Pangai and forces Naden to come off his wing and he isn't able to stop the pass from Best.

Hoy has always been very highly rated, he's never really kicked on. Not sure if that's because of lack of extended opportunity for game time?

I'm trying to figure out why Okunbor found himself at marker there in the Lee try. I don't know if he had to get involved there and if you were the winger you'd be cautious to take yourself out of the line against Ponga who loves that edge.

burton has a freak of a boot on him. imagine if he can even become half average at playmaking he would be a million + player.

ponga is getting involved in everyhing here. he finally looks like he cares. if he keeps it up for the 80 i think newcastle will put a score on dogs

ponga is getting involved in everyhing here. he finally looks like he cares. if he keeps it up for the 80 i think newcastle will put a score on dogs
It would help if his team stopped giving away stupid penalties

It would help if his team stopped giving away stupid penalties
yea he cant do it all himself, if the rest of the knights players cant get on the back of ponga when hes firing then they have big worries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • GCBRONCO
  • Jeza23
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.