NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 10 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Flanagan went the wrong option there with Waddell, but Corey came up with a good run and JMK came up with the right option going down the short.

Burton & Addo-Carr have really started to combine now.

Much love to Wnw?

shocker from ponga. im not a huge addo fan (think hes a knob) but there is no doubting his winning attitude and energy has really helped improve the doggies

Man, Ponga really isn't justifying his price tag at present is he.

Some of these penalties are doing my head in...

Great tackle from Young, the Bulldogs player wasn't in any hurry and the ref blows a frivolous set restart.

There's just no game sense at all.

this is a nice game plan from the doggs and barrett. really countering the rushing knights defense.

lets see if o'brian is smart enough to change how they defend second half to counter it

hes been great tonight besides that drop. been defending very well and getting involved in everything in attack hes just not getting much help from the rest of his mates.

Dufty gets dusted up in the tackle, takes an age to play it and earns a set restart.

Like I said, no game sense.

Really? I think ponga is the life of the knights team tonight. He's stepped up?

Really? I think ponga is the life of the knights team tonight. He's stepped up?

In fairness to me, I just turned it on and saw him drop it twice in a row.

Yeh😅 he's struggling a bit with Burton's kicking as most would🤣

Dude has a super boot

hes had a couple bad drops but to be fair there has not really been a fullback yet that has caught those burton bombs with confidence. sad for the knights but this looks to be pongas best game in a while he is just getting zero help from the team they dont look interested especially when things get tough.

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
25263.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]ricardo - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 12, 2015
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]

I had a premonition Brisbane win tonight in a tight and wet one. Tipped accordingly. I think it will be a cracking match, go Manly!

Strangely erotic. With the rain, I suspect this to have been a wet dream.

the fields already looking heavy

Oh man, that tackle in the air on the kicker. Was legit, but in the wet just looks like injury time. Having recently dislocated my own shoulder, it can happen pretty easily in these conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • GCBRONCO
  • Jeza23
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.