NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 10 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holbrook has called in a motitional speaker to speak to the squad. he claims to be able to help move teams from “fake to phenomenal” and has conducted numerous culture crafting sessions with the Titans.

Imagine opening your showpiece round with this.

And I know, its Dogs fans but seriously, you have to feel for them.. They have churned over their roster and they look hardly any better than previous years if at all.
It is somehow making my beer taste bad its that rank

Was a much better set from the Knights who really did well to make the most of the Klemmer offload. However that's the second try they've bombed and it could prove crucial here.

The go-go gadget arms from Young! Big try-saver there for the Knights.

Holbrook has called in a motitional speaker to speak to the squad. he claims to be able to help move teams from “fake to phenomenal” and has conducted numerous culture crafting sessions with the Titans.

There’s nothing magical about this game. Sure is a battle for the spoon!

One of the benefits to the constant use of the flying fox camera is you can actually see how offside Every one is all game

poor dogs fans its hard to be proud of the effort of there team there

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
1649.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Jerry1 - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 14, 2010
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]

Do they sell vegan pies at at Suncorp. Asking for a fiend.

There's a vegan stand up at the Milton Rd end. Tell your friend to find it and then go the BBQ tent across from it.

Clune spots Pangai Jr slow off the line, makes a big step back and scores right underneath the posts to put this to bed.

It wasn't pretty but Newcastle will take this result anyway they can get it.

Dufty should be hooked, and I mean now to never play a game again. His efforts have been absolutely pathetic, not dumb, just straight out lazy which is inexcusable.

If there was any doubt that we made the right call in getting rid / letting go of TPJ, I think this game sums up why we made the right call.

vossy doest not watch broncos games does he. he cant remember t a call being overturned after the play? didnt we play a full set of 6 then get callled back for some bogus shit last year?

He’s referring to played being called back for a goal line dropout after the tap.

It just didn’t happen prior to tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • bb_gun
  • kman
  • Sproj
  • MrRobot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.